Closed Thread
Page 61 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    DH & I watch that too. It's so cool.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    How good is it!!! I love it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (14-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    The lady who bred my dog also breeds Norwegian Forest Cats. I think they almost get as big as Maine Coons? If I ever got a cat it would be a Norwegian. The one I met was so smoochie.
    Actually wasn't Mr. Filch's cat in the Harry Potter movies a Maine Coon?

Edit : Funchu, what cocktails are you having? I'm really missing my Midori Splices now that I'm pregnant. Should of finished off my Midori before TTC. Lol.
    I had several different cocktails. One called a Chuck Norris (including fire as an ingredient), one with gin, lychee & sake, one called Kim Jong Il, with whiskey - they were all delicious. I also drank a lot of red wine. I was not very well yesterday, but it was totally worth it. I think I might be in tww now, so hopefully that was my last big night out for a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well after a few days of eating birthday dinners and cake I am over it and want to get back to healthy eating tomorrow and exercise. cd12 here today and in high fertility mode so somewhere in the next fortnight All going to be hard as my shifts have been changed around to screw me up nights this week, mornings and arvos next week and DH only on arvos and nights meaning we wont be at home at the same time and when we are will be for a few mins either side awake Hopefully we can coordinate some BD in there somewhere taking us to month 5 thanks to these long cycles.

So can't wait till we have our own house if i still don't have a human baby i can atleast have a cat baby

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (15-07-2013),NewMrs  (14-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Well after a few days of eating birthday dinners and cake I am over it and want to get back to healthy eating tomorrow and exercise. cd12 here today and in high fertility mode so somewhere in the next fortnight All going to be hard as my shifts have been changed around to screw me up nights this week, mornings and arvos next week and DH only on arvos and nights meaning we wont be at home at the same time and when we are will be for a few mins either side awake Hopefully we can coordinate some BD in there somewhere taking us to month 5 thanks to these long cycles.

So can't wait till we have our own house if i still don't have a human baby i can atleast have a cat baby
    Fingers crossed for u. I got some ewcm this morning yay!

No bday cake for me. Cocktails Saturday night though. My fab of the night was "sand in ya pants". I'm on my way to work and do forgot to wish me a happy birthday. Oh we'll, at least I will have 24, four year olds jumping all over me for the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Birthday Becca xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Happy Birthday Becca xx
    Thanks calstar! So far my bus was late so I may miss my connection bus and be late for work :/ can't even use bday bd as an excuse as dp slept in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Thanks calstar! So far my bus was late so I may miss my connection bus and be late for work :/ can't even use bday bd as an excuse as dp slept in.
    Hopefully they won't mind too much seeing as its your birthday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Hopefully they won't mind too much seeing as its your birthday!
    The traffic isn't as bad as expected so I will make my connecting bus. Thank you universe! All I ask for now is a baby haha. Would be brilliant if I conceived today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Becca. Have a great day!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday Becca! fx you o today & conceive a birthday bubba