Closed Thread
Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    CD11 & Pretty sure my body's gearing up to O.
    My OPK was visible quite clearly but still not as dark as control line, so will test again tonight & again tomorrow.
    Got odd CM for this point of cycle though!
    Not sure whether dtd interferes with it a bit?!
    Going to get me some maybe baby or preseed lube to help & make a slimy speedway straight to my egg!
    Fly my pretties fllllllyyy!!!
    Lol you always make me laughter after a crap day. Slimey speedway.... Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I aim to please :-D
    And laughter is supposed to be the best medicine!
    I've got to keep a funny/positive outlook on things, otherwise I'd probably be in tears every day. I've been there & try my best not to go back!

Today was particularly hard. Found out someone at work is pregnant, 21 weeks in fact. Apparently she never thought she wanted kids & after 10 years of marriage they decided to give it a go. She came off the pill in January, and by my calculations with her being 21 weeks, she fell straight away! Oh to be so lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I aim to please :-D
    And laughter is supposed to be the best medicine!
    I've got to keep a funny/positive outlook on things, otherwise I'd probably be in tears every day. I've been there & try my best not to go back!

Today was particularly hard. Found out someone at work is pregnant, 21 weeks in fact. Apparently she never thought she wanted kids & after 10 years of marriage they decided to give it a go. She came off the pill in January, and by my calculations with her being 21 weeks, she fell straight away! Oh to be so lucky!
    Let's hope some of her luck rubs off on you, then to us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heidi! Congratulations on your positive!!! So happy for you.
    Sorry to those that have had AF show up once again.
    And in relation to drugs, does an epidural make your labour longer and increase your chances of caesarean?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Heids89  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    And in relation to drugs, does an epidural make your labour longer and increase your chances of caesarean?
    With the epi, if given too early it can slow things down. Im not sure about the csect risk though.

I was dead set against them. I was actually petrified of the whole needle/spine thing, and me being me, wanting to be informed, googled images and diagrams of it....which scared me even more! I had heard horror stories with ladies being temporarily paralyzed after for a few days, them not working properly or at all, them not being able to get them in overweight people (I'm overweight).....

However, I had one. It took 3 attempts, but it worked perfectly! Very strange sensation while doing it, but once is working I was completely pain free from boobs down! Pure bliss! It changed my mind so much, my next pregnancy will be announced to my gp with "hi! I think I'm pregnant again, yes, please, I will have an epi! Now if you will! "

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Epidurals can work both ways - I have seen many instances where women get an epidural and their labour slows down dramatically and as they end up being stuck to the bed it can slow bub moving down as gravity works amazingly in labour - that said often these are women who are being induced so there are other factors that also contribute to them potentially needing a c-sect. Other times epidurals have worked brilliantly in helping a woman to relax and allow her body to take over without fear of pain or contractions. It really depends on how you are coping before the epidural and how your baby is coping with your labour!

Im a midwife - i've seen lots of different births!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Are you having a girl???
    im not sure what we are having? It's a surprise? Is there a link between girls and raging sexy hormones?

Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Penis goes in vagina, baby goes in wooooomb. Two seperate positions in the body. As much as he probably likes to think he's well endowed, I don't think he's in Rasputin's league (13.2inches).

Pooooor Disney!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    he knows he can't hurt bubs and his penis is no where near bubs, its not that at all that he's worried about, its the fact that the baby is there full stop. He said we wouldn't have se x in front of our kids and this is our kid and its not right, I'm just not comfortable with the situation! Which I suppose is fair enough but it doesn't help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    I have done 3 tests and all with very very faint lines. They are impossible to photo but the lines are there I swear . Today I will hoof it to chemist warehouse to stock up on tests since I'm not entirely convinced yet.

Attachment 39039
    thats totally positive!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Nomie - a friend of mine was so against epi's and after 27 hours and stalled for 11 hours at 5cm dilation she caved and got an epi relaxed went to sleep and bam 2 hours later was fully dilated and ready to push. She is now very pro epi LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol Disney, DHs can be funny. My DH has said he'd feel weird about it too. I think he might change his mind when the time comes, although I'm sure he'd freak out if bubs moved (as would I). I can't wait to find out for sure though! A lot more bd will hopefully help with that... heh heh lucky me

Thanks
    Reviews

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heids89 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-07-2013),Bebedayz  (11-07-2013),Disney  (11-07-2013),JessyJ  (11-07-2013),Little Ted  (14-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Did my FRER this morning Attachment 39078
    Yay for you! Most certainly 2 lines there!
    Congrats!