Closed Thread
Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is everyone doing?
    So I have finally got my first BFP after 1 year of TTC!
    I was just wondering if anyone else had and when they had a scan how was ur foetal heart rate? I had a scan and they measured me being 6wks & 2 days and the heart rate was only 83bpm! That's quite low of a heart rate and I am extremely scared! Any thoughts?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    All I think you can do is wait and see Smash. It could be just a little early and that might be why its on the slow side. Just try & relax for the time being (if you can).

I haven't had a scan but did have ten days of spotting a couple of weeks ago which was quite scary but I still had all my symptoms (argh food aversions! ). I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and everything seems to be going ok now. Hoping my appetite might actually come back soon!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

smash023  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Smash! I'm sure everything will be fine.

Becca, they look like they're getting darker! It won't be far away now. I reckon in the next day or two.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (10-06-2013),smash023  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Congrats Smash! I'm sure everything will be fine.

Becca, they look like they're getting darker! It won't be far away now. I reckon in the next day or two.
    Ran out of opks. Trip to the shops I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Disney - I hope it's an early sign. DH made me bacon & eggs for breakfast & the minute it was on my plate - I just took one look and my stomach turned. That is unusual for me and I still feel nauseous. Whether its an early sign or not - something is going on.
    Oh i was off food as well in the early days, i thought i was coming down with something! it then got better then at week 6 food and i had a big, huge, massive falling out!!

Nomie and miss v - I don't know what the women of the world did before the ghd!! I got my first for my 18th birthday and I have never looked back!

Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    How is everyone doing?
    So I have finally got my first BFP after 1 year of TTC!
    I was just wondering if anyone else had and when they had a scan how was ur foetal heart rate? I had a scan and they measured me being 6wks & 2 days and the heart rate was only 83bpm! That's quite low of a heart rate and I am extremely scared! Any thoughts?
    Congrats on your bfp. my first scan at 6+4 the heartbeat was 155 but I'm sure they would have said something if the low heartbeat was an issue. Did they say anything to make you think it wouldn't be ok?

Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Attachment 37633

Where is my positive!?!
    Id say its would be in the next day or so! I'd start dtd!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

smash023  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Oh i was off food as well in the early days, i thought i was coming down with something! it then got better then at week 6 food and i had a big, huge, massive falling out!!
    Did you and food manage to patch it up again? I'm currently trying to patch things up but neither of us are really holding up our end.

I don't think I'll ever take my appetite for granted again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - the lady doing scan said that the heart beat is slow and that the dr might recommend another scan this week to check it again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Did you and food manage to patch it up again? I'm currently trying to patch things up but neither of us are really holding up our end. I don't think I'll ever take my appetite for granted again!
    Well blotched on week 13 i thought enough is enough and we sat down and had a chat and agreed to put our differences aside and make up. My stomach still has reservations and feels that it doesn't completely think that food is sorry for what it did (im not even sure what stomach thinks food did but ive tried to reason with it but stomach is very stubborn!) so it will only allow small amounts to be consumed. As a result I've only put on 1.2kgs this pregnancy so far and dream of the day I can eat an entire bacon and egg roll again and want seconds Or eat both sides of an English muffin in one sitting.

How are your peace talks going?

Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    Disney - the lady doing scan said that the heart beat is slow and that the dr might recommend another scan this week to check it again!
    I'd totally talk to your doc about that and book in for another scan in the next week or 2.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (10-06-2013),Funchu  (13-06-2013),smash023  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Well me and hunger were going quite well today, getting along fine. But then I ate some food and felt sick/nauseous straight away! Damn food spoiling everything for me. But heading in the right direction now that I actually get hungry. Might be able to get a ceasefire happening and have some dinner though.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Disney  (10-06-2013)