Closed Thread
Page 48 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Wish I had a birth story too Heids.
    Love reading about all your experiences ladies.
    You will girls xx And hopefully they'll be one of the few perfect birth stories out there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    You will girls xx And hopefully they'll be one of the few perfect birth stories out there
    I agree.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I agree.
    And the hope that you will give to other ladies ttc by sharing your whole story will be huge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.

So I know I'm a bit late but congrats Nomie! First time too!! How exciting. Fx for a smooth 8 months!!!

And congrats Trio!!!

Oh and Nomie, next time you are in the roll call post to edit, can you remove my actual name... Not sure why I got that added... Thanks!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heids, you will! Fingers crossed that will be in just over 8 months from now! Fingers crossed for when you test in a few days!

Shadow, you will be testing very soon too are you not? I hope your mum has started to act her age again.

It is freezing cold here. There's an icy wind that just cuts right through you. Which is a shame because it is such a sunny day.

I hope everyone is nice and snug and warm! Have a great afternoon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Heids, you will! Fingers crossed that will be in just over 8 months from now! Fingers crossed for when you test in a few days!

Shadow, you will be testing very soon too are you not? I hope your mum has started to act her age again.

It is freezing cold here. There's an icy wind that just cuts right through you. Which is a shame because it is such a sunny day.

I hope everyone is nice and snug and warm! Have a great afternoon!
    Tested today and put a pic up in the July thread. There is a super super faint line. I will do another tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by Heids89; 09-07-2013 at 14:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just saw your post Heids, definitely could see a very faint line. Really hope it turns into a nice dark line for you eeek! Exciting! Afm - sick again with a head cold and it does not make me feel like bding...ugh. Guess I have to rouse some interest if I want to make another baby... You keep warm too Trio!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    I just saw your post Heids, definitely could see a very faint line. Really hope it turns into a nice dark line for you eeek! Exciting! Afm - sick again with a head cold and it does not make me feel like bding...ugh. Guess I have to rouse some interest if I want to make another baby... You keep warm too Trio!!
    Thanks! I'm skeptical at the moment until I do a test tomorrow. Haha we were both sick this month with headcolds! Somehow forced ourselves to do it, so you can too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Yeah, trio, ive decided im testing tomorrow morning. Ill be something like 11-16dpo (depending on when I O'd) I had HEAPS (More than ive ever had) of EWCM on Monday 24th, (so counting the tuesday as 1dpo that puts me at 16dpo) But then i had alot of EWCM again on Saturday 29th!! (Which would make me 11dpo going from the sunday as 1dpo).

Im not feeling pregnant (though have had a few emotional bursts) and not feeling like im not pregnant either lol. So no idea.

Heids - i seen your pic!! FX your lines get darker!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    Im a longtime lurker and have only recently actually signed up. Hubby and I have just started TTC Baby number 1 this month - I'm currently CD7 today. We had originally thought we wouldn't start TTC until September but we thought why not just get on with it and see! I'm 26 and DH is 31 and both excited to have started out TTC journey. My next AF is due 31st July and my cycles are very very regular so I'll test on that day I think.

Has anyone used 'Forelife Fertility Care' Sperm Safe lubricant? I just picked it up from Priceline but havent seen anyone mention it on here?