Closed Thread
Page 45 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Thanks Funchu! What gets me is that she is quite happy to throw that idea around, but not the possibility that my prog. levels may not be holding up post BFP. Particularly when I have all the hallmarks of low prog./estrogen dominance normally. I'm a bit confuzzled why my levels were the same on clomid as they were off - any ideas ladies? Both the clinic nurse and my doctor couldn't answer/avoided answering this question.
    Sorry, I don't know anything about Clomid. On another note... I've never met anyone else who says "confuzzled". I thought I made it up!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehe confuzzled! Love it !!! Can I borrow??!! ;-)
    I'm struggling with opks and holding my pee for 4 hours! I usually forget and then realise! Last cycle I just used FMU so was easy...but trying to do 2.30pm pee and holding from 10.30am is tough going!

Maybe I just drink too much... Ooh I did have a couple small glasses of wine last night... Delicious! Moderation is key! Helps me relax too so that's gotta be a good thing when TTC :-)

Good luck whoever else is BDing or in TwW!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Wobbler a chocolate festival sounds delicious!
    only noticed it on Facebook by the lady who made all the macaroons for our wedding and they were awesome so hope there are some there might even have a wine or 2 with lunch the weather is perfect. We had a fight out a breakfast last week when it was raining as i didnt want to go in the rain. Nice to have a good weekend for a change with less stress and no fights sure when house is started and there is a baby on the way there will be less.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Hehe confuzzled! Love it !!! Can I borrow??!! ;-)
    I'm struggling with opks and holding my pee for 4 hours! I usually forget and then realise! Last cycle I just used FMU so was easy...but trying to do 2.30pm pee and holding from 10.30am is tough going!

Maybe I just drink too much... Ooh I did have a couple small glasses of wine last night... Delicious! Moderation is key! Helps me relax too so that's gotta be a good thing when TTC :-)

Good luck whoever else is BDing or in TwW!!
    I don't think you need to hold your pee for 4 hours prior to doing OPK.
    Mine recommend not drinking anything/limiting fluid intake about 2-2.5 hours before doing to test. 4 hours is a bit extreme, I'd be feeling pretty gross if I didn't drink for a period of 4 hours

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I don't think you need to hold your pee for 4 hours prior to doing OPK.
    Mine recommend not drinking anything/limiting fluid intake about 2-2.5 hours before doing to test. 4 hours is a bit extreme, I'd be feeling pretty gross if I didn't drink for a period of 4 hours
    Yeh its only for the digital opks you need to hold for 4 hours and not drink anything for 5ish. Normal opks need a hold of 3 hours with drinking within that time.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    mmm chocolate was good feel a lil sick now lol even had a few tastes of wine. Was $5 a glass or free to taste DH and I each had about 2 glasses worth of tastes lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (07-07-2013),Mamasupial  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler that sounds so good. I'm already missing Newcastle and the Hunter region. It is my home away from home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Watching the business of being born. It's pretty interesting. Makes me feel lucky to be in Australia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never seen that program Becca, betting it's on Foxtel or similar? I always miss out on the good stuff with just free to air. Wobbler, choc and wine sounds perfect, and the weather is SOOO much better than last weekend! About to enter into serious baby dancing territory - tried to get a bit of afternoon delight while DD was down but DH not really feeling like it (he can't stop thinking about real estate!) so will have to put on something racy and hope to get some in between dinner and the F1 tonight Wish me luck!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (08-07-2013),NewMrs  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    I've never seen that program Becca, betting it's on Foxtel or similar? I always miss out on the good stuff with just free to air. Wobbler, choc and wine sounds perfect, and the weather is SOOO much better than last weekend! About to enter into serious baby dancing territory - tried to get a bit of afternoon delight while DD was down but DH not really feeling like it (he can't stop thinking about real estate!) so will have to put on something racy and hope to get some in between dinner and the F1 tonight Wish me luck!
    Good luck Jessy!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (07-07-2013)