Closed Thread
Page 44 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    The ovary pains suck! My last cycle was 120 days and I ovulated. I haven't ovulated since 2011!
    Wow that sucks! I have no idea if I have been ovulating previously. Hope u ovulate n catch that egg!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooh shadow, I'm so excited for you, I really hope this is it! Stay strong and hold out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calstar, I love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the support ladies!!

I did have a cry this morning, but that could be af hormones our just the fact that after 4 days (since wed morning) of mum being a total cow, I'm finally breaking.

Nothing much, just shes having one of her regular tantrums, but this one shes being sooooooo immature, yet won't say why! No matter who you are, 60yo giving silent treatment and sulking is never desirable!! Just freaking childish!!

If only we didn't HAVE to live here for now! Financially we are stuck till november, when my car loan finishes. It would more than cover rent!

She said, infront of df "tell him I'm not worried till monday" I said "why can't you say it?".....
    "im not. You." And proceeded to ignore us both! 4 days of this kind of crap is driving me batty! I just got up and as I left the room, tears just flowed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I know how you feel. I get about 10 cycles a year & feel ripped off by that. The first year I was off the pill I only had about 8 cycles. I can imagine how frustrating it would be to only have 6! Have you seen a fs? I'm no expert, but there must be some drugs they can give you to shorten your cycles & help you ovulate.

As for being pre-menopausal at 31 Little Ted - that's absurd. None of the women in my family went through menopause until they were well into their 50s. I think my mum still had AF until she was about 55 (she used to complain about it). My mum had me when she was almost 30. My Nana had my mum at 30 & my uncle when she was 34. Heaps of women have babies in their 40s now too.

I think it's a really horrible thing for a doctor to say to you when they know you're ttc. There's enough stress with ttc without stupid insensitive doctors adding to it!
    Thanks Funchu! What gets me is that she is quite happy to throw that idea around, but not the possibility that my prog. levels may not be holding up post BFP. Particularly when I have all the hallmarks of low prog./estrogen dominance normally. I'm a bit confuzzled why my levels were the same on clomid as they were off - any ideas ladies? Both the clinic nurse and my doctor couldn't answer/avoided answering this question.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    You never know wobbler - it could be 2 (chances of twins also comes with age). Hoping you can fall soon so that you can start your tribe.

You too, Bebedayz - I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that early thirties is still young! I think my heart skipped a beat when she mentioned it!
    Thanks little Ted! Fx!!! Just BD'd and legs in the air!!! Hehe hope it works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    At least you've started!!! Just told DH we need to start tonight...otherwise it will have to be miraculous conception. Just keep those legs up girl...and don't cough...or sneeze.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thanks for the support ladies!!

I did have a cry this morning, but that could be af hormones our just the fact that after 4 days (since wed morning) of mum being a total cow, I'm finally breaking.

Nothing much, just shes having one of her regular tantrums, but this one shes being sooooooo immature, yet won't say why! No matter who you are, 60yo giving silent treatment and sulking is never desirable!! Just freaking childish!!

If only we didn't HAVE to live here for now! Financially we are stuck till november, when my car loan finishes. It would more than cover rent!

She said, infront of df "tell him I'm not worried till monday" I said "why can't you say it?".....
    "im not. You." And proceeded to ignore us both! 4 days of this kind of crap is driving me batty! I just got up and as I left the room, tears just flowed!
    sorry to hear thats no good she does sound childish. i hope we dont have to move out of this rental before our house is built dont want anymore short term rentals or moving in with any family lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Good lucl hope it works for you.

Well DH and i went out for dinner and a movie first time have done that in months. Looking forward to the chocolate festival tomorrow up the hunter valley ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope the legs in the air works beybezz!

Little ted, DH is still mumbling about how our conception must have been miraculous! I think he is finding it all very unbelievable at the moment

Shadow you are very right, a 60 year old acting that childish is not becoming. Especially after all you have helped her with recently. I have everything crossed for you shadow!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler a chocolate festival sounds delicious!