Closed Thread
Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1020
  1. #411
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    TAS
    Posts
    1,192
    Thanks
    454
    Thanked
    784
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Great news D!
    Let us know how your sister reacts Nomie!
    Her reaction was amazing! She opened the box, saw the test and screamed (so loud I thought I had gone deaf)! She threw her arms around me and burst into big fat happy tears. It was so emotional and lovely.

    Daenerys, I can't believe she wouldn't let your DP in the room! That is ridiculous. I would of complained on the spot and insisted he be let in. What a horrible lady. Have you left a complaint?

    Calstar, you are a funny one! Your posts make me laugh.

    Little Ted, if you aren't getting the support you want from your doctor, have you thought of finding another one? I hope your BFP is not far away. Same for you MissV and Wobbler. How amazing would it be if you all fell together.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

    Disney  (07-07-2013),Little Ted  (05-07-2013)

  3. #412
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    582
    Thanked
    880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Her reaction was amazing! She opened the box, saw the test and screamed (so loud I thought I had gone deaf)! She threw her arms around me and burst into big fat happy tears. It was so emotional and lovely.

    Daenerys, I can't believe she wouldn't let your DP in the room! That is ridiculous. I would of complained on the spot and insisted he be let in. What a horrible lady. Have you left a complaint?

    Calstar, you are a funny one! Your posts make me laugh.

    Little Ted, if you aren't getting the support you want from your doctor, have you thought of finding another one? I hope your BFP is not far away. Same for you MissV and Wobbler. How amazing would it be if you all fell together.
    Well that sounds like a pretty awesome reaction!! Who doesn't like happy tears?! Yay!

  4. #413
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    786
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    32.5 (It feels oh so real when I have to write it down - lol!)
    Thats young!!!! I'm 31 and consider myself young! And I've got no kids yet!!!! I'd have told that Doctor to shove their pre-menopausal thoughts!!!!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

    jenjenOo  (06-07-2013)

  6. #414
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    782
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked
    767
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nomie, you sister's reaction is so cute! I think it will be a big surprise for my family (in hopefully a good way).

  7. #415
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,276
    Thanks
    716
    Thanked
    1,109
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So glad that your sister was excited for you Nomie

  8. #416
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,095
    Thanks
    7,256
    Thanked
    5,867
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm spotting yay! Bring on AF!very excited since today is the 3rd day since stopping provera. AF usually takes 5-10 days to show after I stop provera. Currently cd43. Way better than last cycle (cd109).

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (05-07-2013),Calstar  (06-07-2013)

  10. #417
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    I will be 32 or very close to 32 by the time we have even had 1
    You never know wobbler - it could be 2 (chances of twins also comes with age). Hoping you can fall soon so that you can start your tribe.

    You too, Bebedayz - I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that early thirties is still young! I think my heart skipped a beat when she mentioned it!
    Last edited by Little Ted; 05-07-2013 at 20:46.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (05-07-2013)

  12. #418
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,276
    Thanks
    716
    Thanked
    1,109
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    You never know wobbler - it could be 2 (chances of twins also comes with age). Hoping you can fall soon so that you can start your tribe.

    You too, Bebedayz - I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that early thirties is still young! I think my heart skipped a beat when she mentioned it!
    lol heres hoping but would prefer twins as last 2 as dh is still trying to say 2 are more economical as all his mates regret their third as do his parents i love being one of three though. Really would be happy to have whatever this life will give me i guess but it atleast has to be 1 or 2

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  13. #419
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    lol heres hoping but would prefer twins as last 2 as dh is still trying to say 2 are more economical as all his mates regret their third as do his parents i love being one of three though. Really would be happy to have whatever this life will give me i guess but it atleast has to be 1 or 2

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    We were so ecstatic to have one after years of trying. So shocked when we fell with our second - so excited that we called all of our close friends and family on the spot!

  14. #420
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,095
    Thanks
    7,256
    Thanked
    5,867
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Cd1 today! This is only my 3rd cycle this year!!! I feel a bit ripped off! Even 12 chances to conceive a year seems so small... But the possibility of only 6?!?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    Calstar  (06-07-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #3
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 830
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 17:40
  2. 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2
    By Cantwaitforabubba in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1280
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 21:20
  3. 2013...The year of BFP's!
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 14:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Shapland Swim Schools
Semi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools are located across Brisbane, Ipswich and the Sunshine Coast, ensuring there's a school near you.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!