Closed Thread
Page 41 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1020
  1. #401
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,276
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked
    1,109
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Waaaah my shoulder & arm hurt! I don't know why, but I'm thinking amputation may be the answer!
    Or maybe a physio appointment might be a tad less dramatic?
    definitely thinking physio is the better alternative lol

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    582
    Thanked
    880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think you're probably right lol

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    504
    Thanked
    232
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Funchu and Jessy, you fantastic march babies you! Did you start school at nearly 5or nearly 6?
    Started early too, though its almost unheard of these days. The kindy I work at almost everyone stays back til they're almost 6 if they can. Grace's b'day is the start of March and I think we'll send her but I guess we'll see closer to the time!

    DT, I reckon you should make a formal complaint about your u/s operator. Ppl like that need to know that they are ruining what should be an exciting experience and she should be told to be more professional. Sorry it was bad for you, definately go somewhere else. Where was the u/s place and what was it called so others can avoid it if we are close by?

    Calstar, hope your arm is ok??!!

    Happy Friday!!!! :beer::thumbup:

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    582
    Thanked
    880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone else feel that because they want a baby sooooo much, that its never going to happen? That by wanting something so badly you've set yourself up for failure?

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Does anyone else feel that because they want a baby sooooo much, that its never going to happen? That by wanting something so badly you've set yourself up for failure?
    I know personally I won't have all the anxiety and worry behind me until they are out and in my arms. It does feel like it's not going to happen - then the doctor suggested I could be pre-menopausal (sp?) the other day (*internal screaming*). My mum had a baby at my age! And supposedly I'm considered still 'young' for having a baby these days.
    Something has to start going right at some stage Calstar.

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    582
    Thanked
    880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I know personally I won't have all the anxiety and worry behind me until they are out and in my arms. It does feel like it's not going to happen - then the doctor suggested I could be pre-menopausal (sp?) the other day (*internal screaming*). My mum had a baby at my age! And supposedly I'm considered still 'young' for having a baby these days.
    Something has to start going right at some stage Calstar.
    I get that, I think that (when im holding my baby) will be the moment I can actually exhale & start breathing again!
    I've just been waiting for what seems like forever, and just can't help feeling like it'll never happen & that something will be wrong with me or DH. Probably stupid & completely unwarranted but I just can't help myself! Grr.

    Wow I can't believe your Dr said that! Do you mind me asking how old you are? Here's hoping that is most certainly not the case!!

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I get that, I think that (when im holding my baby) will be the moment I can actually exhale & start breathing again!
    I've just been waiting for what seems like forever, and just can't help feeling like it'll never happen & that something will be wrong with me or DH. Probably stupid & completely unwarranted but I just can't help myself! Grr.

    Wow I can't believe your Dr said that! Do you mind me asking how old you are? Here's hoping that is most certainly not the case!!
    32.5 (It feels oh so real when I have to write it down - lol!)

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    582
    Thanked
    880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    32.5 (It feels oh so real when I have to write it down - lol!)
    That's fresh as a daisy! I know heaps of women that conceived/had babies well past that age!
    Stoopoopid Dr *blows raspberry*

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

    JessyJ  (05-07-2013),Little Ted  (05-07-2013)

  10. #409
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    That's fresh as a daisy! I know heaps of women that conceived/had babies well past that age!
    Stoopoopid Dr *blows raspberry*
    You made me laugh! Wish I could pass it onto my Dr. Thanks for the encouragement. I feel like the time is passing really quickly at the moment and I guess I know what the stats are like! I think she is a sceptic (sp?) in regards to progesterone support. I know it's been an issue in the past, but she won't budge on it even though it's no skin off her nose. Our mc babies have come back as being without blemish, so it's hard to know why the pregnancies stopped.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    Calstar  (05-07-2013)

  12. #410
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,276
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked
    1,109
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    32.5 (It feels oh so real when I have to write it down - lol!)
    I will be 32 or very close to 32 by the time we have even had 1


 

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #3
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 830
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 17:40
  2. 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2
    By Cantwaitforabubba in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1280
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 21:20
  3. 2013...The year of BFP's!
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 14:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Carmels Beauty Secrets
An online beauty and wellness site which offers simple and effective time saving methods and tips which help you look younger for longer.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!