Closed Thread
Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Great news D!

Let us know how your sister reacts Nomie!

I'm also an end-of-July tester. Can't remember when at the moment as it's too far away again. Feeling really sick and crampy (like ms, but no baby) from the clomid this month to the point that I took another hpt just to make sure...of course I re-checked the stick again today...just to make sure - lol!

wooohoo another end of July tester here!!! Lets hope it's a bumper BFP end of JULY!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thanks for all the support ladies! I didn't feel pregnant with ds until he kicked around 20 weeks!

Still nothing. I'm guesing I'm anywhere up to 10dpo and just got a fair bit of watery cm on the toilet paper. Its normaly dry after o. We shall know next week!
    After my mum mc a baby between me and my brother she didn't believe she was pg again until her 20 week scan as she never had a dating scan as weren't done back then and she never got to have a 12 week scan only the blood tests initially and 20 week scan. Makes sense now she says they thought i was twins, how depressing to go half a pregnancy and be either excited or worried at prospect of twins to find out later you never were its just 1 lol.
    Good luck for next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    After my mum mc a baby between me and my brother she didn't believe she was pg again until her 20 week scan as she never had a dating scan as weren't done back then and she never got to have a 12 week scan only the blood tests initially and 20 week scan. Makes sense now she says they thought i was twins, how depressing to go half a pregnancy and be either excited or worried at prospect of twins to find out later you never were its just 1 lol.
    Good luck for next week.
    Oh wow! What a mind game! Your poor mum! Lol.
    Thanks. I'm at the point with ttc now I'm more disheartened with each month that passes as bfns. Usually id have tested by now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Oh my! Is that woman living back in the 50s? Just ask for a different person next time - give them a call now and make sure you're not booked into her. They can't keep your DP out - If there was nothing there, you would want him there more than an unsympathetic old bag like her!
    Exactly!! I kept asking and asking, and she kept saying that we have to ask permission to film? (it's my v.agina!) I was like, the filming isn't important, can he atleast come in to share the experience with me... I've seen her there once before, she did my pcos scan, she called me fat, what a charmer! Definitely won't be going back there!
    My dp was so quiet after the scan and I felt so alone for the whole thing, we should of coming out skipping about it being in the right place and there being a yolk sac, but we were both down.
    Oh well, guess in two weeks we can go to a nicer place and hear a heartbeat, together!!!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Yeah, I've heard lots of stories in my DIG about horrible scanners. Definitely look for a new one. I can't believe how bad they can be tbh.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waaaah my shoulder & arm hurt! I don't know why, but I'm thinking amputation may be the answer!
    Or maybe a physio appointment might be a tad less dramatic?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (05-07-2013),Mamasupial  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Waaaah my shoulder & arm hurt! I don't know why, but I'm thinking amputation may be the answer!
    Or maybe a physio appointment might be a tad less dramatic?
    Lol why would you want to be less dramatic?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Lol why would you want to be less dramatic?
    I have no idea, other than thinking my arm may come in handy when a bub finally comes along! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I have no idea, other than thinking my arm may come in handy when a bub finally comes along! Lol
    Good thinking! You might have twins so you would need 2 arms for 2 babies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Good thinking! You might have twins so you would need 2 arms for 2 babies!!
    Haha, from what I've heard you need 3 arms for one, so I don't like my chances much with just the one!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (05-07-2013)