Closed Thread
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Morning ladies, a pretty ordinary day here, just contemplating whether to test or not. Cycle day 33. Usually 29-33 day cycle, a week of bfn has deflated me and I'm not sure whether to test or not.
    Up to you ...if you feel like another bfn will be too upsetting then maybe wait until af is definitely late.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Morning everyone! I'm feeling happy today cause my spotting stopped last night. Now I just need my temps to keep rising!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (10-06-2013),cmwtc2012  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Up to you ...if you feel like another bfn will be too upsetting then maybe wait until af is definitely late.

I think I will wait, hard as that is.
    I picked up my clomid from the chemist so if the witch is coming I wish she would hurry up so I can start again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Disney, your work sounds hard. Try to take it easy if you can. Your new hair cut sounds great! I've made DH swear he'll never let me cut my hair off again. I always regret it. Lol. What pram did you decide on?
    I'm trying to slow down a little with work. It's fairly quiet now until the end of July.
    We've decided on the bugaboo chameleon. We still can't agree on which hood colour so we are going with the all black until bubs is born LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Disney I'd love to cut my hair like that. If only I didn't have crazy curls. I love deltas hair! Love her cut on the voice.
    deltas hair was my inspiration! I loved her new do too! I have curly hair but my hair drier and ghd are my best friends. I've learnt to tame the curls! Only took me 26 years lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Was in a car accident on Friday (someone hit us on passenger side where I was sitting). We're ok, but a bit sore & shaken. Could have been so much worse, so counting my lucky stars!

Went to Baby Bunting on Saturday for a little research trip, we wanted to check out some prams. Was fun actually, even if I felt a bit of a fraud amongst all the bumps!
    oh I'm glad to hear you are ok! That would have been scary!! Baby bunting research trips are soo much fun!! That used to be a fun past time for me. It's a whole different ball game when you have to actually make real decisions and hand over the cash!! I used to know exactly what I wanted now its crunch time I'm all confused!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Disney, yeah i can guarentee with my luck i will get UTD this cycle! LOL Oh well How exciting you have chosen your major purchases and gone shopping already!! I Loved that part!! Have you felt anymore movements yet? Have you been for your next scan?? Are you going to find out the sex??

DS has now shared his cold with DF and I, DF has suddenly gone from a runny nose/head cold to the "OMG im DYING!!" Man flu version Typical!
    I have felt movements, twice so far, which was exciting and scary (until I worked out what it was)!! I can't wait until it becomes more obvious and frequent!! Hmm our next scan is on July 2 which is the 20 week one, I'm so excited to see how much bubs has grown and no we aren't going to find out the sex. I have days where i want to and then days when I don't, the main reason I want to find out is so I can shop more so this is probably a good thing that I don't know!

Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Morning Ladies
    I have a question & please tell me if you think Im reading too much into this (which I probably am)
    I'm currently 7dpo and rolled over in bed last night to be greeted by incredible dizziness (this has never ever happened before). The room was spinning so badly I had to squeeze my eyes shut and keep still so I wouldn't vomit. It happened again a few hours later when I rolled back. It seems to have passed for now, but my head feels a little fragile. Could this be an early early pregnancy sign ??
    I used to use this website http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/ all the time to symptom check and I used their tool for implantation dates and to see when I start taking hpt! I just looked back through my notes in pink pad and 7dpo for me I was having the most insane vivid dreams and I was about 50 million degrees when I was sleeping. I also had a weird metallic taste and yep a little dizzy so yeah it could very well be a sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I'm trying to slow down a little with work. It's fairly quiet now until the end of July.
    We've decided on the bugaboo chameleon. We still can't agree on which hood colour so we are going with the all black until bubs is born LOL!

deltas hair was my inspiration! I loved her new do too! I have curly hair but my hair drier and ghd are my best friends. I've learnt to tame the curls! Only took me 26 years lol!!

oh I'm glad to hear you are ok! That would have been scary!! Baby bunting research trips are soo much fun!! That used to be a fun past time for me. It's a whole different ball game when you have to actually make real decisions and hand over the cash!! I used to know exactly what I wanted now its crunch time I'm all confused!

I have felt movements, twice so far, which was exciting and scary (until I worked out what it was)!! I can't wait until it becomes more obvious and frequent!! Hmm our next scan is on July 2 which is the 20 week one, I'm so excited to see how much bubs has grown and no we aren't going to find out the sex. I have days where i want to and then days when I don't, the main reason I want to find out is so I can shop more so this is probably a good thing that I don't know!

I used to use this website http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/ all the time to symptom check and I used their tool for implantation dates and to see when I start taking hpt! I just looked back through my notes in pink pad and 7dpo for me I was having the most insane vivid dreams and I was about 50 million degrees when I was sleeping. I also had a weird metallic taste and yep a little dizzy so yeah it could very well be a sign!
    I have been having crazy dreams, I'm dizzy too, but still bfn! I think my body is messing with me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    I have been having crazy dreams, I'm dizzy too, but still bfn! I think my body is messing with me!
    Oh bugger!! It could still be early if your cycles are a little all over the place. I hope it's not your body just messing with you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, my hair has this annoying wave. So I either fully straighten it with my GHD or give it proper waves my GHD.
    Best purchase ever!

I think I've come to accept I won't O this month. Which is fine. I didn't expect much for my first month off the pill. I've decided that July will be our month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Disney, my hair has this annoying wave. So I either fully straighten it with my GHD or give it proper waves my GHD.
    Best purchase ever!

I think I've come to accept I won't O this month. Which is fine. I didn't expect much for my first month off the pill. I've decided that July will be our month.
    Fingers crossed for July. I have a feeling ill be joining you there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - I hope it's an early sign. DH made me bacon & eggs for breakfast & the minute it was on my plate - I just took one look and my stomach turned. That is unusual for me and I still feel nauseous. Whether its an early sign or not - something is going on.

Nomie - we must have the same type of hair. I can never just leave my hair natural as its too curly to leave straight and not curly enough to be all curly ....... does that make sense? GHDs are the greatest invention.
    I hope July is the month for you 😊

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Disney - I hope it's an early sign. DH made me bacon & eggs for breakfast & the minute it was on my plate - I just took one look and my stomach turned. That is unusual for me and I still feel nauseous. Whether its an early sign or not - something is going on.

Nomie - we must have the same type of hair. I can never just leave my hair natural as its too curly to leave straight and not curly enough to be all curly ....... does that make sense? GHDs are the greatest invention.
    I hope July is the month for you 😊
    Food aversions are definitely a major sign for me...but they didn't really start until 4-5 weeks. They are an m/s sign anyway. Not sure its something many people get a 3 weeks though! Hopefully it is for you because it would suck if you were sick.