Closed Thread
Page 39 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post

Danny, yay!! Did you hear a heart beat? Why was the lady horrible?
    No heartbeat yet, gotta go back in two weeks, measuring just under 5 weeks, longest two weeks ever!
    She wouldn't let my dp in the room til it was all finished, and he could take photos off the screen.
    Saying "he can come in later IF there's anything there" (sensitive!)
    I kept asking if he could come in, and that he was gonna video it, and she said 'well you don't want him to video this while it's up your fanny do you?' I was like uh, he knows what that looks like, and he wants to be here for the experience....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh I thought bub hub would not let that word show!

She was also going off at me because I didn't drink the water, I knew it would be a internal one anyway, so didnt think they'd need to do a pelvic one as well, turned out she could she see the sack anyway, even though my bladder was empty lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    No heartbeat yet, gotta go back in two weeks, measuring just under 5 weeks, longest two weeks ever!
    She wouldn't let my dp in the room til it was all finished, and he could take photos off the screen.
    I kept asking if he could come in, and that he was gonna video it, and she said 'well you don't want him to video this while it's up your fanny do you?' I was like uh, he knows what that looks like, and he wants to be here for the experience....
    Oh my! Is that woman living back in the 50s? Just ask for a different person next time - give them a call now and make sure you're not booked into her. They can't keep your DP out - If there was nothing there, you would want him there more than an unsympathetic old bag like her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, I can't believe you are 20 weeks! Did you get a sneak peek at the sex or were you good and held out for a surprise?

Nomie and DT I hope you have wonderful scans and its not too early for heartbeats! My first scan will be the 12 weeker, which I am fine with, this baby feels less miscarriagey than with xavier, and my doctor was happy with my dates. Now I just have to be patient!

Miss v I hope you have a lovely time tonight and for the next few days!

Wobbler, so sad to hear that af has showed. I really hope your next cycle is the one. Big hugs.

Heidi's not to much longer till testing, fingers crossed!

Shadow, I was zilch symptoms too, cept maybe bigger boobs, but I thought that was from finishing up breast feeding. I was that shocked, I hope you get a bfp! Plus I think birthdays close together is fantastic my siblings and I all had close birthdays!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu and Jessy, you fantastic march babies you! Did you start school at nearly 5or nearly 6?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-07-2013),JessyJ  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DT , I can't believe she wouldn't let your DH in to see. I'm sure you had a sheet over all the vagina business anyway?! She was one that needs a few lessens in bedside manner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a nightmare!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Funchu and Jessy, you fantastic march babies you! Did you start school at nearly 5or nearly 6?
    I started school as soon as I turned 5. Not to toot my own horn... but I'm pretty smart I could read at 4

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! What a cow! I had mum and df in for all my early ones! Even when they did the internal one! Next time will be df, mum and ds! How horrible

I really hope bubs sticks and is waving at you in 2 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the support ladies! I didn't feel pregnant with ds until he kicked around 20 weeks!

Still nothing. I'm guesing I'm anywhere up to 10dpo and just got a fair bit of watery cm on the toilet paper. Its normaly dry after o. We shall know next week!