Closed Thread
Page 38 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stupid long cycles. I won't be testing until nearly the end of July. I can't wait too see the next BFPs! And please stay Disney; we'd miss you if you didn't pop in from time to time! I wish we could see your video. It must be amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll be testing about the same time Funchu!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Nomie & DaernysT for your dating scans - so exciting. Hopefully not too early so you both get to hear a heartbeat. 😊😊😊😊😊

JessyJ - all u/s ive had but one were internal - awkward much ........ but you do get a better scan.
    Trying to be cautiously optimistic this time round.

Disney - I totally agree with JessyJ. You have to stay - all the pregnant ladies should. Even though ttc can be a ***** - it's lovely to share in everyone's journey & it does give you hope that one day the BFP might be your own.
    P.S love love love your 3D pic

Wobbler - Sorry to hear that AF arrived. It sucks big time. Big big hugs and I will everything crossed for next time.

Funchu & Calstar - imagine a double BFP from the two of you at the same time. How awesome!!!

Afm - o day is tomorrow - so bd tonight and then testing on the 19th.

Best of luck to everyone - lets make July a bumper BFP month 😊

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

Disney  (04-07-2013),JessyJ  (04-07-2013),wobblermummy  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Yay Nomie & DaernysT for your dating scans - so exciting. Hopefully not too early so you both get to hear a heartbeat. 😊😊😊😊😊

JessyJ - all u/s ive had but one were internal - awkward much ........ but you do get a better scan.
    Trying to be cautiously optimistic this time round.

Disney - I totally agree with JessyJ. You have to stay - all the pregnant ladies should. Even though ttc can be a ***** - it's lovely to share in everyone's journey & it does give you hope that one day the BFP might be your own.
    P.S love love love your 3D pic

Wobbler - Sorry to hear that AF arrived. It sucks big time. Big big hugs and I will everything crossed for next time.

Funchu & Calstar - imagine a double BFP from the two of you at the same time. How awesome!!!

Afm - o day is tomorrow - so bd tonight and then testing on the 19th.

Best of luck to everyone - lets make July a bumper BFP month 😊
    I'm definitely all for a bumper BFP filled July!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My stupid app thinks o was 3 days ago. My temps have been wacky because I'm sick, so I don't know what to think. My temp's not high enough for a fever. We bd around the right time if o was 3 days ago, so I guess I'll just keep watching my temps for the next couple of weeks & see what happens. We've just made plans with friends for a boozy night out on 12 July, which should have been around o (was hoping to have lucky drunken bd!), so I might have to sneak a test in then (11dpo if the app is right) if my temps are still high. I should be over this respiratory infection well before then, and my temps should go back down when that happens. *shrugs shoulders*

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS I had a dream last night that I had teenage daughters (1 around 12 or 13 & the other around 15 or 16). They both had DH's eyes We were listening to "old" music (stuff that's only a couple of years old now) & making pizzas. It was a cool dream. I hope it means number 1 is on her way!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (04-07-2013),JessyJ  (04-07-2013),Little Ted  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Yolk sac visible, the lady was a real *****, but oh well! Said I'm around 5 weeks, waiting on the official report :-)
    1372896313541.jpg

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (04-07-2013),Disney  (04-07-2013),Funchu  (04-07-2013),JessyJ  (04-07-2013),Little Ted  (04-07-2013),Mamasupial  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, your picture of bub is amazing. 20 weeks already?? It's gone so quickly.

Shadow, I didn't feel pregnant before my BFP. I still don't. It's not over until AF shows.

Wobbler, so so so sorry to hear AF arrived. Big hugs!! I really hope your BFP isn't too far away.

Funchu, you dream sounds so funny. Love that they were listening to 'old' music.

Danny, yay!! Did you hear a heart beat? Why was the lady horrible?

AFM, I'm telling my sister tonight. I've wrapped up a positive stick and put it in a box with tissue paper. Hoping to video her reaction when she opens it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Disney  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Yay! Yolk sac visible, the lady was a real *****, but oh well! Said I'm around 5 weeks, waiting on the official report :-)
    Attachment 38766
    Awesome, yay!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news D!

Let us know how your sister reacts Nomie!

I'm also an end-of-July tester. Can't remember when at the moment as it's too far away again. Feeling really sick and crampy (like ms, but no baby) from the clomid this month to the point that I took another hpt just to make sure...of course I re-checked the stick again today...just to make sure - lol!