Closed Thread
Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Nomie - your holiday sounds very relaxing and yummy !!!!
    I am desperate for a break but don't see it happening anytime soon.

Becca - I think TTC turns everyone into an emotional wreck - unless you are incredibly luck and fall pregnant on your first try. Fx it is o spotting. Just keep your chin up and keep going 😊

Mumzy - maybe wait a few days and try again? We need a bfn on here soon.

Disney - so excited for your purchases 😊it all sounds so gorgeous. I really hope you bump shows soon. DH and I actually bought some baby clothes today which is completely idiotic as we don't know whether we will actually ever get pregnant. It was a matching boy and girl onesie. We are hoping that if we ever do get pregnant that we have twins. We are assuming our chances are fairly high due to the clomid, several sets of twins on both sides of the family and I'm a twin (although my brother did not survive).

Jessy J - DH & I are F1 fans too 😊
    I've followed Mark Webber from the beginning of his career in motor sport (can thank my Dad for that).
    Thanks miss v! Sorry tmi but its gone from red to brown so I'm feeling hopeful.

Twins would be great! I would love twins. I teach 4 sets of twins this year!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Calstar - OMG I'm glad you are ok. Must have been terrifying.
    Yup, pretty scary. I think I might have blacked out a bit, because I can only remember feeling the impact, I didn't see anything. Whereas my friend who was driving says she say the impact & now has flash backs!
    Just glad we're both ok, and I never thought I'd ever say this, but actually glad that I wasn't pregnant...just in case! Was nice to get some fireman action though haha!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Ooooo new page :-D
    Well I'm enjoying the long weekend.

Was in a car accident on Friday (someone hit us on passenger side where I was sitting). We're ok, but a bit sore & shaken. Could have been so much worse, so counting my lucky stars!

Went to Baby Bunting on Saturday for a little research trip, we wanted to check out some prams. Was fun actually, even if I felt a bit of a fraud amongst all the bumps!
    Sorry to hear about accident but good that you are ok. Baby Bunting is fun, have gone in as a fraud a few times lol, have bought some gifts from there for friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh gosh! Glad to hear you are ok Calstar Strangely enough, if its a minor impact accident....Bubs would be ok I Was 36+ A few days preg with DS when some Idiot P Plater whacked his car into reverse without looking in a carpark, and Tboned me!! I Was SOOOO distraught! Thankfully i was already on my way to the hospital to see my mum...at the time i was fine, but once i got to the ward, i just burst into tears when i seen everyone (DF, mum, my uncle...id gone around the block to get everyone a coffee from Maccas!!) I was so petrified something had happened to DS, i hadnt felt him move (in the 10mins since it happened..LOL!) but we hunted down a midwife (who couldnt tell i was pregnant!?!?) and she took us into the delivery suite, whacked a monitor on me, and DS started going crazy. He was born 10 days later, healthy as But gosh it was scary!! I had to have my passengers side door replaced, and there was a dent in the pannel between the front and back doors, and a scratch almost all the way down the car

Disney, yeah i can guarentee with my luck i will get UTD this cycle! LOL Oh well How exciting you have chosen your major purchases and gone shopping already!! I Loved that part!! Have you felt anymore movements yet? Have you been for your next scan?? Are you going to find out the sex??

Good luck to everyone testing soon! We NEED some more BFPs in here ladies!!

AFM - DS had a horrible night last wednesday morning early hours, i spent over an hour rocking him while he sobbed in my arms at some ungodly hour of the night...Getting panadol into him is a huge effort, so we only do when we really NEED too...anyway...he came down with a cold, and i thought maybe he'd had a sore throat...nope! Turns out it was his 2nd 2yo molar cutting!! And all he needed was an hour cuddle! Im SO lucky with his teething He may not sleep all night, and co-sleeps for some of the night, but he is a FANTASTIC teether! (As a young bub, his first tooth had cut through the gum before i realised he had even cut it!)

So anyway, DS has now shared his cold with DF and I, DF has suddenly gone from a runny nose/head cold to the "OMG im DYING!!" Man flu version Typical. Meanwhile, im CD 4 or 5, AF is starting to go away. I hate this part... The last couple days of AF drag on and on...damn spotting Anyway! Then i have about 2 weeks from AF leaving till O time...So no news here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Calstar! I'm so glad you are okay!!

Thanks for the advice on settling. I'll pass it on.
    As for twins, my mum is a twin and I think she has another set of twins on her side too. I'm hoping I don't have twins. Although she is an identical twin and they are up to chance. Where as fraternal twins can be more likely to run in families.

Shadow, my DH gets like that when he is sick too. Terrible, isn't it? Haha.

And I agree, we are overdue for our next BFP pair in this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have fraternal twins but I'm pretty sure I'm off the hook. My niece and nephew are twins

Funny story, mum and I went on a road trip, my sil had abounded she was utd, but hadn't had a scan yet. Wseen a lady walking pushing twins in a pram, they were about 3 months old. I said to mum... "gosh shes got her hands full!"
    She agreed, and said to me "you know twins are due in your generation and haven't come out yet"
    Of course, being a late teen, I told her there was no way I was having twins!

We did laugh when sil caked the next week in tears ...all she could say was... "I had scan...2...heartbeats!"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies
    I have a question & please tell me if you think Im reading too much into this (which I probably am)
    I'm currently 7dpo and rolled over in bed last night to be greeted by incredible dizziness (this has never ever happened before). The room was spinning so badly I had to squeeze my eyes shut and keep still so I wouldn't vomit. It happened again a few hours later when I rolled back. It seems to have passed for now, but my head feels a little fragile. Could this be an early early pregnancy sign ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    It could be, 7dpo is early for symptoms, but not unheard of! Some ladies amazingly get bfps early on 7dpo.

If its any help, I never ever get motion/car sickness....I knew with ds' we had dtd at o time, and was anxiously testing from 8 dpo.
    The night of 10dpo I was exhausted, so had a nap, had a very clear dream of a bfp, woke up and tested....bfn.
    At the time mum owned a fast food shop, it was within walking distance, so I walked over later to help them clean up. My little bro drove me home that night. We live in a small court, and my bro came into the court, turned around quite quickly, and my stomach started churning, I felt so sick and dizzy..... The nausia/dizzyness hung around for about an hour!

I had to be at work early and was ruining late the next morning so didn't poas with fmu, but had a test in my bag. I used second morning wee, and got an undeniable positive!

I think it must be my "symptom". With my 2 chems I got nausia/motion sickness the day or so before tests showed positive. Good luck!

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Morning Ladies
    I have a question & please tell me if you think Im reading too much into this (which I probably am)
    I'm currently 7dpo and rolled over in bed last night to be greeted by incredible dizziness (this has never ever happened before). The room was spinning so badly I had to squeeze my eyes shut and keep still so I wouldn't vomit. It happened again a few hours later when I rolled back. It seems to have passed for now, but my head feels a little fragile. Could this be an early early pregnancy sign ??
    Anything out of the ordinary can be a sign. My first signs (before my positive test) was a sore tooth (often it was sore right after ovulation but not in the week before af was due) and an inappropriate dream about DH .

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, a pretty ordinary day here, just contemplating whether to test or not. Cycle day 33. Usually 29-33 day cycle, a week of bfn has deflated me and I'm not sure whether to test or not.