Closed Thread
Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dreamt last night that I woke up this morning with engorged, vein-y boobs
    Sadly they are normal this morning, just slightly tender nipples.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    My friend shiraz cabernet came for a while last night. Don't think I've seen her for about 6 months...perhaps more.
    I've not drunk since my birthday. That was mid February. I've never been a huge drinker but decided to go t-total when ttc. But it's not got me anywhere so far so though F-it ill have a couple of Bourbons to drown my sorrows!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I've not drunk since my birthday. That was mid February. I've never been a huge drinker but decided to go t-total when ttc. But it's not got me anywhere so far so though F-it ill have a couple of Bourbons to drown my sorrows!
    I did this for the first 6 months of ttc, then after the 6th bfn I was like 'screw it...I'm going to have some rum between af & o. Two months of this and I got my bfp...I think it helped me de-stress actually.

Eta: actually the 7th month i had a chem... maybe all I needed was a little alcohol to concieve!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Iv had some drinkies since finding out I didn't o. I had this fantasy that I'd be pregnant by my 24th bday which is in 15 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Iv had some drinkies since finding out I didn't o. I had this fantasy that I'd be pregnant by my 24th bday which is in 15 days.
    That would be great...fx you get a bfp very very soon. I luckily got my bfp before my 24th. My birthday was mid-June.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I did this for the first 6 months of ttc, then after the 6th bfn I was like 'screw it...I'm going to have some rum between af & o. Two months of this and I got my bfp...I think it helped me de-stress actually.

Eta: actually the 7th month i had a chem... maybe all I needed was a little alcohol to concieve!

Yeh a good friend of mine has told me I need to chill out & relax. That I'm reading into every minute detail too much & making it all into a science experience.
    It's hard not to do these things though.
    But I did feel plenty relaxed after my bourbons last night mmmmhmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Yeh a good friend of mine has told me I need to chill out & relax. That I'm reading into every minute detail too much & making it all into a science experience.
    It's hard not to do these things though.
    But I did feel plenty relaxed after my bourbons last night mmmmhmmmm
    I'm the same...and I can't just 'chill out & relax' but drinking forces you to relax so it may have helped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, I was lucky, when I saw my doc to make sure everything was go to TTC, he gave me a free flu jab! Hopefully I don't catch to many colds. First trimester with ds was in summer so I didn't have a single sick day.

Have fun in NZ sjk! I'd love to go back!

There are so many people in this thread who should have gotten their bfp before me. I really hope it happens very soon for you all. It's just so unreal. Ds was 6 months in the making. I thought for sure with my thyroid would make it tricky. We should be due early march. I will make a n appointment with my doctor on Monday. DH thinks he has super sperm. Men are very strange creatures!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Disney  (03-07-2013),JessyJ  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Trio, congrats! How's ds' sleep routine going? You obviously got some time to baby dance!! So jealous of all you girls right now, but also SO happy for you, all the very, very best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio, my DH is the same. Telling me how super sperm run in his family. I'm starting to believe him. So happy that we were TTC buddies and now we are due in the same month. I've worked out my EDD to be March 8th. How about you?