Closed Thread
Page 25 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Yeah, I've had trouble with the BH app since last night.

B6 started to help my spotting in the second month I was taking it...fx it works for you.

I have a sore throat & fever so will probably take it easy this weekend...I have work to do at home though, so nothing very exciting.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Yeah, I've had trouble with the BH app since last night.

B6 started to help my spotting in the second month I was taking it...fx it works for you.

I have a sore throat & fever so will probably take it easy this weekend...I have work to do at home though, so nothing very exciting.

How was your spotting timetable BT? And how long was it a problem? And do you have any idea why you got it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    How was your spotting timetable BT? And how long was it a problem? And do you have any idea why you got it?
    No idea why I got it. But I've always had a half day of spotting before af. Then not long before we started ttc I started getting 2-3 days of spotting before af. B6 reduced this by a day or two a month after the first month of taking it. Had no spotting at all when I got my bfp which was surprising (but reassuring)!

I've had spotting while pregnant though...not sure why either but I'm inclined to think its a combination of constipation & maybe an irritable cervix. Can't know for certain though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've had issues with bubhub since last night too. I don't have anything planned for this weekend. I have a cold, so looking forward to some rest. I had yesterday off work, but had to go in today for eofy. I only just got home. DH is making dinner. I can't wait to eat. It smells delicious Oh yeah... and a glass or two of red

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wqs going mad last night thinking it was me and there was something.against me going on there lol. Enjoy the wine Funchu. have none here and its pouring out. Know still don't have AF here yet or BFP but been a horrible week so needed something have a glass of DH malibu and coke zero not as good as i wanted it to be lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was lucky enough to have one large glass of wine sitting in the fridge waiting for me last night after getting af yesterday So disappointed I kinda knew it but was still hopeful, oh well. On to July now, and probably not a bad thing because I would have been due about 6 days after Grace's b'day. Wet and miserable in Sydney too Wobbler, hope it clears at least a bit. My DH is home from OS and we are going to see Jimeoin tonight so that should cheer us up a bit. Enjoy your weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!!!! After 120 days AF finally came! I remember having O symptoms a few weeks ago but not thinking anything of it as AF was so late. Just checked a text to my friend and it was exactly 14 days ago.

Maybe juicing & a new job has done the trick.

Nomie it must feel so great seeing those lines getting darker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Woohoo!!!! After 120 days AF finally came! I remember having O symptoms a few weeks ago but not thinking anything of it as AF was so late. Just checked a text to my friend and it was exactly 14 days ago.

Maybe juicing & a new job has done the trick.

Nomie it must feel so great seeing those lines getting darker
    Yay that's great! Had u been taking any vitamins/medication as well? I got a new job, maybe I need to try juicing too haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I got a new job, maybe I need to try juicing too haha.
    It can't hurt to try

That's great MummaK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca I haven't been taking any vitamins or medications. I got pretty lazy haha.

I was only juicing once a day but noticed changes straight away. My fave is beetroot, carrot, apple and cucumber. Yummm

So glad hubby got me that juicer now!
    Last edited by Mumma K; 29-06-2013 at 11:57.