Closed Thread
Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations tiff! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy! Fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I will be really mad if its AF. Been doing some online research and it says to bd at the start of o spotting, which I did. Would be amazing if I got a BFP this month. I don't know how everyone does this every month. It stresses me out.
    I got o bleeding last cycle for the first tiime EVER,I was so confused but it went after a few days.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Congratulations tiff! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy! Fantastic!
    They are ovulation tests hun. I wish it was a pregnancy but we will find out soon x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Tiffany, good like catching that eggie.

Thanks ladies!! Yes it was our first month trying. So lucky.
    Little Ted, it's not over until AF shows and this thread does work in pairs.
    Trio, long time no see! What's been going on? I had forgotten I had even said that. Maybe I spoke it into existence. Haha. Thanks so much!!!
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 25-06-2013 at 13:53.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (25-06-2013),Pprom.mama  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    COngratulations ladies!!!

Nomie, what is your secret ?!?!?!?! Haha.

AFM - this is supposed to be O week for me. Had EWCM on Sunday night (first time in 6 years!) and since then have just had alot of CM- of varying types. We are just trying to BD as much as possible but we are both sick atm with a head cold. O day is supposed to be tomorrow! BD action tonight! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Thanks JessyJ. Unfortunately the witch arrived this morning. I'm in pain & feeling totally over it all.
    oh funchu I'm so sorry af turned up.

Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Funchu - I hope you feel better soon. Strangely enough I have a cold too (haven't had one since forever???).
    This ttc thing does take it's toll after a little while. I seriously wonder how the poor ladies undergoing IVF cope with the added on financial pressures, all the appointments & tests and then the drugs doing crazy things to your body.
    I'm starting to get annoyed at some family members who are assuming that DH & I must be "having sex wrong" because we can't get pregnant and have I tried working out when I should be ovulating and when my periods are due. Are you f*^#%n kidding me!!!! Seriously some people have no idea - the only people that understand are your partners and other women on the same journey as you. Thank god we all have each other on here for the support that is definitely needed.
    My acupuncturist has told me that my body is not strong enough for a pregnancy at the moment and wants me to get stronger over winter and start trying again in spring. She has given me black chicken pills which are meant to help blood circulation and flow to the uterus. She might be onto something there as (sorry for tmi) my periods are very short and only small quantities of dark brown blood. Haven't seen bright red blood since mc.
    Am also going to bring this up to my ob/gyn next appt and insist on u/s to measure thickness of lining.
    I'm still going to give this cycle a miss - I'm actually happy to not have this expectation hanging over my head.
    Anyway enough rambling on from me.
    I hope things turn around for you soon Funchu, I really do.
    We will all get there eventually ������
    Lots & lots of Baby dust to everyone.
    It certainly sounds promising what your acupuncturist has said. It's totally worth bringing it up with your Ob/gyn!!

trio - long time no see!!!! What have you been up to??
    Last edited by Disney; 25-06-2013 at 17:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NOMIE!!!!!

Ahhh!!!!!! I'm soooo excited for you!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! OMG that's so brilliant !!!!!

Have you told dh yet?????????

Omg update the roll call!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heids, I have no idea! Maybe DH was right about his super sperm. Haha. We dtd both nights before our positive OPK and the night we got the positive OPK. Does that help at all? Honestly I think we were just lucky.

Disney, thanks so much!!! Yaaay! I still can't believe it!! How is your pregnancy going?? I forgot to bring the roll call over to this new thread. I'm on my phone but I can do it next time I'm on the computer.

ETA: DH was with me and we read the test together. So we found out at the same time. I was so good. I didn't even have a sneak peek.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    COngratulations ladies!!!

Nomie, what is your secret ?!?!?!?! Haha.

AFM - this is supposed to be O week for me. Had EWCM on Sunday night (first time in 6 years!) and since then have just had alot of CM- of varying types. We are just trying to BD as much as possible but we are both sick atm with a head cold. O day is supposed to be tomorrow! BD action tonight! Lol
    Lol - it was the way she stuck her legs up in the air

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Heids, I have no idea! Maybe DH was right about his super sperm. Haha. We dtd both nights before our positive OPK and the night we got the positive OPK. Does that help at all? Honestly I think we were just lucky.

Disney, thanks so much!!! Yaaay! I still can't believe it!! How is your pregnancy going?? I forgot to bring the roll call over to this new thread. I'm on my phone but I can do it next time I'm on the computer.

ETA: DH was with me and we read the test together. So we found out at the same time. I was so good. I didn't even have a sneak peek.
    We also dtd the 2 nights leading up to the pos OPk and and the night of the OPk and the night after LOL! That's so lovely you were there together! Did you cry?? I bawled out of shock and fear and happiness! LOL

Pregnancy is going well. I've got a teeny tiny bump that only I can see, dh thinks im growing the baby in my boobs LOL! I spoke to my Ob about it and he said that everyone is different and everyone shows at different times and I've just got to be patient, he said I should be thankful that I'm not sporting a big bump yet as its very uncomfortable and you only want a bump for as little time as possible. I've got energy back, although I have a cold which isn't fun because I can't take anything to help me soldier on. I have my half way scan (morphology scan) on Tuesday morning. I'm just waiting to feel the baby move and to get a bump so I can tell people I'm 19 weeks pregnant and they don't look at me weirdly, like hmm are you sure!

i have my for a sticky bub for you ( here is some special ) and I have my toes crossed you aren't struck down with morning sickness!! Actually I will also cross my eyes for that one too!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (25-06-2013),JessyJ  (25-06-2013)