Closed Thread
Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!!!
    I started to reply to everyone and the we got a new thread!!!
    So from what I can remember...

mumzy - you asked about a short LP? From memory it was 11-12 days. Mine was 10-11 and I didn't have an issue with it (now 16weeks and 2 days eek) but as someone suggested the vitamin b6 helps to lengthen your LP.

shadow - yep Murphy's law will see you fall pregnant next cycle! And you'll have 2 bubbas with close birthdays but hey, at least you'll have your second bub! Lol!!

Heids - oh you've dropped the pill that's so exciting!! A step in the right direction to baby town!! Having your wedding 16 weeks away is no biggy, if you do fall straight away its still early enough that it won't impact your plans too much. Also 16 weeks to your wedding omg that's super exciting. Have you got everything sorted??

Nomie - oh I got so excited reading you guys are getting clucky around your nephew! Hopefully that releases the good endorphins that aid baby making!! Also you mentioned that your getting negative OPk but still bd! It's worth it remember spermies live for up to 5 days so I'm a believer its never really wasted! Hope you enjoyed the wine region and it got you in the mood

wobbler - good luck with O week!! 3 goes its a good chance at getting something to happen!!

Funchu - lol I'm the kind of procrastination! I hope you were watching really trashy tv!! Lol!!

oh I'm sorry guys but that is the most I can remember at the moment!! I'm getting awfully forgetful these days!! I hope everyone has been well? Who is the next to test. I have a feeling its been a while since we've had a bfp?!?!

Afm - I've been super busy at work and had some really late nights which is starting to catch up with me! I'm 16 weeks and a few days, not feeling pregnant at all, although i did have a hormonal melt down and went and told my hairdresser to chop my long locks off LOL!! i do love my new Lob (long bob) but I'm still not sure why i did it ! I'm still on bump watch, I was expecting to have something by now but not yet?? We've ordered our cot, change table, drawers and bassinet. We've chosen our pram and car seat but we don't think there is any rush yet on that. The nursery furniture has a 12 week wait so we needed to move on that soon. Oh I've found this great Aussie brand called weegoamigo and they make the best swaddles and blankets. They are so bright and colourful!! I've bought 4 of the plain coloured wraps and 1 of the printed wrap, its a science theme and has microscopes and beakers and dinosaurs and double helix on it among other things..LOVE IT!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-06-2013),mumzy1976  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Disney, I'm still waiting now, cycle day 32, od between 18-19. Af like cramps cd 30, and bfns!
    I did buy some b6 complex too.
    Sounds like you're super organized, very happy for you, how exciting :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mumzy1976 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca, I'm sure your spotting isn't AF spotting. It seeks really early for AF.

Disney, your work sounds hard. Try to take it easy if you can. Your new hair cut sounds great! I've made DH swear he'll never let me cut my hair off again. I always regret it. Lol. What pram did you decide on?

AFM, my seven month old nephew is having real issues getting to sleep. He'll cry a lot and is really hard to settle. He is teething so I don't think that helps the situation. Any suggestions that I could pass on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post

Disney, your work sounds hard. Try to take it easy if you can. Your new hair cut sounds great! I've made DH swear he'll never let me cut my hair off again. I always regret it. Lol. What pram did you decide on?

AFM, my seven month old nephew is having real issues getting to sleep. He'll cry a lot and is really hard to settle. He is teething so I don't think that helps the situation. Any suggestions that I could pass on?
    Hope you are right! Waiting for my temp spike now.

Disney I'd love to cut my hair like that. If only I didn't have crazy curls. I love deltas hair! Love her cut on the voice.

Thanks
    Reviews

I used to work as a nurse in sleep settling. Every bubba is different but I find if you keep their days and nights structured no matter what, they tend to get into a good routine. I knowthe biggest fear for mums is letting their child self settle but after a lot of support they were happy to go through it. We had a routine for all ages and a structure and most mothers left feeling so rested and happy to have routine back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!

Hope ur all having a great weekend. We're just catching up on the F1 qualifying, big F1 fans in this house!

Self settling is really hard but sooooooo worth it! Tell your sis/bro to contact tresillian or similar if they want some advice (they have a website with info too) and to just stick to a plan/be really consistent. And in the middle of the night when its really hard to hold hands and be strong for each other Glad ur having such a great holiday Nomie :thumbup:

Disney, still meaning to take Grace to the Aus museum! Hope work calms down a bit for you. Sure you'll feel more pregnant soon, soon you won't be able to escape feeling pregnant!

Mumzy, good luck testing, got my fingers and toes crossed for you! Good luck to you ladies waiting to O!

Afm, should O this time next week so just chilling out and enjoying a vino while I can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooo new page :-D
    Well I'm enjoying the long weekend.

Was in a car accident on Friday (someone hit us on passenger side where I was sitting). We're ok, but a bit sore & shaken. Could have been so much worse, so counting my lucky stars!

Went to Baby Bunting on Saturday for a little research trip, we wanted to check out some prams. Was fun actually, even if I felt a bit of a fraud amongst all the bumps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Ooooo new page :-D
    Well I'm enjoying the long weekend.

Was in a car accident on Friday (someone hit us on passenger side where I was sitting). We're ok, but a bit sore & shaken. Could have been so much worse, so counting my lucky stars!

Went to Baby Bunting on Saturday for a little research trip, we wanted to check out some prams. Was fun actually, even if I felt a bit of a fraud amongst all the bumps!
    Glad everyone is ok! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie - your holiday sounds very relaxing and yummy !!!!
    I am desperate for a break but don't see it happening anytime soon.

Becca - I think TTC turns everyone into an emotional wreck - unless you are incredibly luck and fall pregnant on your first try. Fx it is o spotting. Just keep your chin up and keep going 😊

Mumzy - maybe wait a few days and try again? We need a bfn on here soon.

Disney - so excited for your purchases 😊it all sounds so gorgeous. I really hope you bump shows soon. DH and I actually bought some baby clothes today which is completely idiotic as we don't know whether we will actually ever get pregnant. It was a matching boy and girl onesie. We are hoping that if we ever do get pregnant that we have twins. We are assuming our chances are fairly high due to the clomid, several sets of twins on both sides of the family and I'm a twin (although my brother did not survive).

Jessy J - DH & I are F1 fans too 😊
    I've followed Mark Webber from the beginning of his career in motor sport (can thank my Dad for that).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calstar - OMG I'm glad you are ok. Must have been terrifying.