Closed Thread
Page 19 of 103 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I spent the day relaxing trying to gather positive vibes and convince AF to start.

Gluten free & juicing is going well. Taking DH out for dinner tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have a lovely night out for dinner xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    These opks from inpregnancy are doing my head in....never again!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear opk please make up your blady mind and decided what colour you want to be!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ohwow tiff, thats really disheartening! How are you meant to tell what your body is doing, when even the OPK isnt sure what its doing!?

AFM - we arent trying this month, but comming up to "o" time. DF has no idea where im at cycle wise, and informs me he had a "very very realistic dream that we had twins" WTH dude?! No way!!!
    Considering we have been TTC for 7 cycles unsuccessfully, and we arent trying this month...i would be knocked over if i was told I was UTD - AND with Twins! (Thank goodness you lay down for scans huh!?)

Im a little annoyed with my body though. Last month while TTC i had absolutely no signs of O what so ever. This month ive had twinges and CM for the last week...go figure.

Anyways, we got a new stroller for DS yesterday I love it, and so does DS! We had a 20min tantrum last night night because it started raining on our walk and i came home. He protested refusing to get out because he wanted to go for another one! If only he knew by his protesting i actually managed to get dinner done in peace...lol

This is the one we got....valco_t3_plus_raven.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like most of us are having great weekends! Sorry you have to work newmrs and wobbler

Pram looks great shadow! I love how keen your ds is, dd is the same - we have a city mini for our normal pram and a target umbrella pram for 'holidays' etc, she gets attached to one and cracks it if we want to take the other!

I love the idea of the bell newmrs, it's such a gentle, beautiful idea. Luck you

Nomie, will google mofo, sounds interesting. Is it organised by the mona crowd? I love that place! How'd the shower go? Hope it was a blast!

Well, I had my margherita last night and felt quite tipsy after it! It was delicious but now I know I will feel bad if I am utd I also ate waaaaay too much with high tea then Italian for dinner. I don't feel hungry at all this morning, just slightly sick which I think is because I ate a fair bit of sugar, which I haven't been eating since Easter. It's amazing how your body rejects it and you do actually feel like you've been poisoned when you do eat it after not eating it!
    I'm going to have to choose a bit more wisely when I meet my friends for brunch this morning and then I have afternoon tea with more friends this arvo!!!! Too much food!! I'll HAVE to go to the gym now!

So are we all testing together next Sat/Sun unless we test early or af turns up?? I really hope at least one of us is lucky this time! Thinking of you this morning Funchu

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks JessyJ. Unfortunately the witch arrived this morning. I'm in pain & feeling totally over it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Thanks JessyJ. Unfortunately the witch arrived this morning. I'm in pain & feeling totally over it all.
    I just saw and replied to your post in the June testing thread, so sorry it was not your month big hugs
    Why isn't this baby making thing easier?? Make sure you take care of yourself, have glass of your favourite wine and some soft cheese to equal out the suckiness a bit xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu, so sorry to hear AF arrived. That really sucks. I can't even imagine how it feels. Treat yourself to some wine and chocolate tonight. *hug*

Shadow, I love the new stroller.

Jessy, the baby shower went great! The chocolate diaper game was a hit. There was some debate about Milky Way vs Dream so I accepted both answers. Every time the Turkish delight nappy went past someone they said "Looks like this baby needs to go to hospital". Oh dear. It was awesome fun though. My friend got some great gifts. I can't wait until I get a baby shower.
    And yeah the Dark Mofo festival is organised by MONA. They are doing great things for our little state.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear af arrived funchu

jesse, how strange are little ones once they start developing likes and dislikes! Our "big" pram is a valco matrix plus (3 wheeler) can have the basinette on it (came with it), our capsule (sns unity), we can add a toddler seat, or a skate board for ds later it needed. I only have a sedan and it takes up over half the boot space, I love it, but its just not practical now that ds doesnt use it very often. Our new one its the valco t3 plus. I did want the evo 2 but it wasnt in stock at our baby shop...

Nomie, sounds like the shower was great fun! I've never been to one! Would love to go! sil wanted to throw me one for ds, but I am not the kind to be made a fuss of.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (23-06-2013)