Closed Thread
Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    just work Jessy nothing fun. going to be long night DH woke me when he went to work at 6:30 this morning and ive had no extra sleep :-( will be a long crap night.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I have my friend's baby shower at my place tomorrow! I'm about to go out and buy all sorts of chocolate to melt for the nappy game. Mwuahua. Should be fun. I had a dream last night she went into labor and had the baby the night before the shower. She's due in two weeks! :O
    Then church and a family dinner on Sunday.
    Went out and checked out the Dark Mofo spectrum lights in Hobart last night. Ah-maze-ing!!
    I'm 6dpo today. Can't wait to test. I don't think I'll be able to hold out until the 29th. I might do a sneaky test on the 25th at 10dpo.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Well I have my friend's baby shower at my place tomorrow! I'm about to go out and buy all sorts of chocolate to melt for the nappy game. Mwuahua. Should be fun. I had a dream last night she went into labor and had the baby the night before the shower. She's due in two weeks! :O
    Went out and checked out the Dark Mofo spectrum lights in Hobart last night. Ah-maze-ing!!
    I'm 6dpo today. Can't wait to test. I don't think I'll be able to hold out until the 29th. I might do a sneaky test on the 25th at 10dpo.
    What makes that game really tricky is the "company" technicalities, ie.

picnic vs. snickers and all the other competing, but similar bars that I can't think of as I've been deprived of chocolate for too long...

It really highlights the chicky-babes that know their chocolate! Hope your friend has a great day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    We're very close together Nomie. I'm either 7dpo (what ff says) or 5dpo (what I think based on OPK results).
    Not feeling any urges yet re. testing but next week maybe a completely different story!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im working night shift all week end. Thats Friday, Saturday and Sunday night 630pm til 630am...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have friends' housewarming tomorrow & working for part of Sunday. I bought a 3 pack of frer, so will test again in the morning if my temp goes up & AF doesn't arrive. I've been exhausted today & had another massive hot spell this afternoon... luckily that was after I met the PM It would be cool if I'm pg & get to tell my bubba it met the PM before it was born! I had a dream last night that I had boy/girl twins. So tiny & precious. I was really sad when I woke up (especially after the stupid BFN)

Wow, what a rambling post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing exciting for me this weekend. Dinner with MIL, bought my wedding lingerie today and some supplies to make our wishing well box and will just be chilling for the rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why does the app FF come up with 2 CD1's?? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing exciting for me this weekend. Dinner with MIL, bought my wedding lingerie today and some supplies to make our wishing well box and will just be chilling for the rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A friend of mine who knows we are TTC brought me a present. She says she has had it sitting there until the right time came.
    Have any others seen them or hears of them.
    Pictures attatched
    Attached Images