Closed Thread
Page 17 of 103 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck to those testing soon!! EEEK!! Going to be an exciting couple of weeks ahead

Not long to go till your scan now Disney!! Its gone sooo fast! have you felt any kicks yet?

We are in our 8th cycle, but are giving it a miss this month.. though an oopsie could still happen, ive had CM a week early We were going to use protection this month as the EDD would be DS's birthday! So i think it could be too late?? Isnt EWCM but im so confused with my cycle after the last 2 months. in the past 24hrs ive had more CM than ALL of last cycle. Go figure!

We havent brought anything new for bub #2...however, im currently searching to buy a stroller for DS! (which we will use for #2. Does that count??) Im sick of no space in my boot!! our 3 wheeler takes up over half So getting an umbrella fold stroller as DS doesnt use the pram often, but its handy to have for when he needs it on long walks, if tired etc. And i might fit all our groceries in the boot then :P
    I so wanted a maclaren Techno XLR or whatever it is, but its just a bit out of our price range for a 2nd pram...So leaning towards the Valco Evo2..or T3.. Or a chicco one...or...haha i really dont know which one i want!

Now if only baby bunting wasnt a 3hr drive (without DS) away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay DanyT! I'm glad your mum's all clear. What great news to go with your BFP

Welcome NewMrs. I haven't bought anything baby related. I have some prints for the nursery, but they could go up anywhere in the house really. My mum has bought a few things over the years, in anticipation. I'm surprised she hasn't bought more recently considering she knows we're trying. I might buy something small for good luck like BT suggested.

AFM: 14dpo, no AF yet, so it seems like my lp has sorted itself out (It's previously alternated between 11 days & 15 days, but last few cycles have been 15 days)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhh no pos ook but o pains and huge temp spike this morning,not getting w pos opk make me think there is something wrong goin on

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    My temp dropped below cover line so I think I'm out for the month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Posted this is the June testing thread, but thought I'd post it here too

This morning's test was quite faint, but I got up to pee like 6-7 times last night, so it wasn't concentrated at all.

Was wide awake til after 6am, my mum had her appointment this morning with the cancer doctor, she had Breast cancer in 2008, last month there was dye picked up in her lower back, she tried to hide it from me, but I knew something was going on. She had a cat scan last week, on everything, chest and back.
    The results were CLEAR!! She is still cancer free, im am crying writing this, I couldn't imagine finding out I'm pregnant and that her cancer was back within the same 24hrs.
    I said I'll come over to celebrate tonight, and will bring the pos test to show her! She knows my af is due tomorrow, but doesn't know I tested last night! I knew that if I told her last night, she wouldn't tell me this morning if the cancer was back... Oh what a day!!
    That's GREAT news DaenerysT! And massive congrats on your bfp I fell pregnant with my dd about three months after my mum was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010, I went down to Tassie where she was living to help her through radio (my sister stayed with her for her chemo) and she ended up looking after me because I had so much ms!! So glad your mum has the all clear, cancer sucks big time.

Welcome to the newbies! There's more of us everyday! Has anyone seen Trio about?!

Funchu, when will you test?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Ahhh no pos ook but o pains and huge temp spike this morning,not getting w pos opk make me think there is something wrong goin on

I hope not Tiff, but you could always check in with your dr to be sure. Good luck xx

Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    My temp dropped below cover line so I think I'm out for the month.
    Bugger

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never had issues before maybe my lh hasn't reached its peak. Apparently some ppl just have higher lh than others and thats the reason opks don't work for some ppl. Ill test later my bbt confirms o wo least I know im oing and ill my tests came back good.. I think I had a really short surge but I used to have a surge of two days oh well we shall see I guess

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested this morning JessyJ. BFN My temp has gone up slightly since 12dpo, so I thought maybe I'd be lucky. Of course I'm naively hoping it's too early, or p wasn't concentrated enough, or frer was faulty I'll try to hold out until Sunday now (after AF is late)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Posted this is the June testing thread, but thought I'd post it here too

This morning's test was quite faint, but I got up to pee like 6-7 times last night, so it wasn't concentrated at all.

Was wide awake til after 6am, my mum had her appointment this morning with the cancer doctor, she had Breast cancer in 2008, last month there was dye picked up in her lower back, she tried to hide it from me, but I knew something was going on. She had a cat scan last week, on everything, chest and back.
    The results were CLEAR!! She is still cancer free, im am crying writing this, I couldn't imagine finding out I'm pregnant and that her cancer was back within the same 24hrs.
    I said I'll come over to celebrate tonight, and will bring the pos test to show her! She knows my af is due tomorrow, but doesn't know I tested last night! I knew that if I told her last night, she wouldn't tell me this morning if the cancer was back... Oh what a day!!

Congrats on your mum! That's fantastic news!!! Cancer sucks so happy days that she is still free!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I tested this morning JessyJ. BFN My temp has gone up slightly since 12dpo, so I thought maybe I'd be lucky. Of course I'm naively hoping it's too early, or p wasn't concentrated enough, or frer was faulty I'll try to hold out until Sunday now (after AF is late)
    Maybe Sunday then!? Fingers and toes are crossed so tightly!! We need someone to join DaenerysT!

Afm, not feeling preggish, a few niggles but nothing unusual. My b00bs are a bit saw and that's one of my more reliable pms signs so we'll just have to wait and see

What's on this weekend girlies?