Closed Thread
Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our 3rd month of trying and I have only bought a set of really lovely glass bottles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ill hopefully be using cloth nappies too when the time comes but I'm going to go for the traditional rather than the modern. Just personal preference really. A friend gave me a dozen so that is a start.
    I also brought a winnie the pooh cot quilt, nappy bag, valance and hamper ( for clothes etc)
    Ive done a heap of research online on furniture etc. And I think im set on what I'll be getting. I love being organised hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    Disney are you going to find out the sex? I take it you didn't find out at your appointment the otherday.

On a much happier not I'm off to New Zealand in 2 weeks! Yay can't wait and then we get to start trying!
    No we havent found out, we want a surprise! I have my 20 week scan on the 2nd of July so its going to take all my will power to say no don't tell me!
    Oh a trip to NZ will be awesome!! So jealous!
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    Hi guys
    Hope you dont mind me joining in. I've had a glance over the posts and it seems everyone is pretty close to testing. GOOD LUCK.
    Im at CD1. First month of trying. I'm pretty nervous but excited all at the same time.
    Welcome!! We have had a couple of ladies fall first month so hopefully you can too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi guys
    Hope you dont mind me joining in. I've had a glance over the posts and it seems everyone is pretty close to testing. GOOD LUCK.
    Im at CD1. First month of trying. I'm pretty nervous but excited all at the same time.
    Welcome and good luck
    So how long has everyone been trying for?
    Has anyone else brought baby things for when the time comes?
    3rd month for ours 1st being able to BD at the right time though lol month that dragged on and DH finally able to come to the party at the right time lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    I love buying baby things I have so much baby girl stuff lol not much baby boy stuff. I used to work in retail and when we used to mark the baby clothes down to like $2 we always had first pick because me and my best bud were the ones marking them off hahah. Having o like pains so hoping I get my pos opk soon.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Have a few things for boys and girls, have a lot of girls things though and a lot of unisex things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler mummy is you partner a shift worker? I work shift work but my DH does too.. Same shift pattern so we are home together all the time.
    I didnt get my parcels today. I dont like waiting on parcels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Posted this is the June testing thread, but thought I'd post it here too

This morning's test was quite faint, but I got up to pee like 6-7 times last night, so it wasn't concentrated at all.

Was wide awake til after 6am, my mum had her appointment this morning with the cancer doctor, she had Breast cancer in 2008, last month there was dye picked up in her lower back, she tried to hide it from me, but I knew something was going on. She had a cat scan last week, on everything, chest and back.
    The results were CLEAR!! She is still cancer free, im am crying writing this, I couldn't imagine finding out I'm pregnant and that her cancer was back within the same 24hrs.
    I said I'll come over to celebrate tonight, and will bring the pos test to show her! She knows my af is due tomorrow, but doesn't know I tested last night! I knew that if I told her last night, she wouldn't tell me this morning if the cancer was back... Oh what a day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I work nights permanently, DH is a shift worker and works for the mines everywhere so is all over the place different days, his boss rings him up the day before he is working or the morning of to tell him when and where he'll be so always hard to work out things for home. BD especially hard to time and work out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow.... I can imagine its very hard to BD at the right times. Hopefully this is your lucky month. Ill have my fingers crossed for you.

How wonderful that your mum is ok. Let us know her reaction to the positive test. Congratulations by the way... xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMrs For This Useful Post:

DaenerysT  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's our first month trying too. I found some cheap bumgenius cloth nappies on special but I didn't buy them yet. I probably won't buy much until I'm pregnant or find out the gender otherwise everyone will know we are trying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Posted this is the June testing thread, but thought I'd post it here too

This morning's test was quite faint, but I got up to pee like 6-7 times last night, so it wasn't concentrated at all.

Was wide awake til after 6am, my mum had her appointment this morning with the cancer doctor, she had Breast cancer in 2008, last month there was dye picked up in her lower back, she tried to hide it from me, but I knew something was going on. She had a cat scan last week, on everything, chest and back.
    The results were CLEAR!! She is still cancer free, im am crying writing this, I couldn't imagine finding out I'm pregnant and that her cancer was back within the same 24hrs.
    I said I'll come over to celebrate tonight, and will bring the pos test to show her! She knows my af is due tomorrow, but doesn't know I tested last night! I knew that if I told her last night, she wouldn't tell me this morning if the cancer was back... Oh what a day!!
    Oh woooow!
    I'm so happy for you AND your mum.
    What fabulous news x2!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app