Closed Thread
Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1022
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOoOoOoo HoOoOoooo!!!!!
    Baby Wobbler is finally in the oven & making themselves nice & toasty comfortable!!!
    This is awesome news to find on a Sunday morning!!!
    Congratulations Hun!!!
    Yippeeeeeee!!!!
    So happy for you x
    Don't leave our lovely little group here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler, I'm voting you'll have a girl if you dtd four days before o.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I told mum on the phone already, if we weren't going to a big family do next weekend I wouldn't have till after dating scan and bloods were done but wanted to suss her out as to why i will be the only person not drinking a wine or beer lol. Mum has said that she is happy to go alcohol free with me and just say we are on a health kick this month so glad the wedding i am going to in October is alcohol free, my DH will probably still buy some beer at the bar but i can be sober with my 2 other friends and their DH's as we will be 12 weeks 2 days after the wedding. Still have to work out what to say to my sister, she has been asking my mum are we pg yet as i called her almost in tears last month when i wasn't and mum told her it wasn't her business until i told her anything. I know she is super excited to be an auntie i just don't want anyone being too excited just in case things aren't all perfect, fingers crossed they are i can't wait to tell my 3 closest friends who know of my heartache this year and my inlaws.

Looked in a few shops bought a magazine, some more wraps and an awesome pregnancy pillow as have wanted a body pillow for a yr or so to help with pain in knees and hips so may be good to start in a month or 2 since i want to limit drugs going in if i can since my drugs of choice are nurofen and codeine. I have found the nappy bag of my dreams but at $180 it may have to stay in baby bunting lol, will have to think about a couple of months maybe that can be some birthday money i have. Bought to little girl jumpsuits at $9.95 each at pumpkin patch. Can't wait till my 3 pg friends have their baby showers i just want to send them gifts now lol. So by the time all our babies are born mine will be 3 months younger then 1 friends, 5 months younger then another and 6 months younger then another friends.

That baby brain is already making me dumb lol after my fun purchases went to coles to get dad a birthday card and paper for present and what did i come home with, my magazine, yoghurt and steak for tea. Got out of the car at home and asked myself where is the card, lol i didn't even remember to look at them. Will go back tomorrow now i am resting. Told DH he is allowed to
    forgive my baby brain when it comes and i get dumb or forget things, he asked did that mean i was no longer safe enough to drive anymore and would i be able to promise to not do anything silly to harm me or lil wobbler lol as it worried him aww .

Thanks
    Reviews
    My body is so messed up.
    I was expecting O yesterday (Saturday) but no +OPK and my temps aren't following the usual pattern. In fact they've been very up & down. And none has been under the cover line of last cycle yet...
    OPK is slightly darker today but still not positive.

You'll remember that last cycle I'm fairly sure I had a chemical pregnancy.
    Faint positive followed by negative the day after, then AF came a day earlier than expected.
    It really made me quite emotional, and
    I've been so exhausted this past week.

So, what with the out of ordinary temps, the delayed O (that's yet to happen) and tiredness, I thought I'd do a hpt. Well in fact 3 in the last 2 days.
    See below...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375601537.067534.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375601598.606775.jpg
    (Same photo twice in different light)

My body is confusing me!
    I think it must be left over hcg from the chem??
    Hmmmpf :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh forgot to mention - the 3rd hpt I did this afternoon was negative (frer)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler!!! Congrats on your bfp!! April is going to bumper for us - you, me, Heids, Little Ted and Munchkin! I'm not sure we've had 5 bfps so close together before!? So happy for you

Heids, totally hearing you about the nausea - I felt so close to vomiting most of today. Got some ginger tablets that seem to have helped. Was really hoping the ms would be less full on than with dd but so far its started earlier and is worse...boo hoo ok, whinge over!

Calstar, not sure what's happening there. Hope it becomes more obvious.

Blotched, so excited for your proper kicking, it's so cool! Strange, but cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Going to be a massive month in April. Well my parents cats went absolutely mad over me as my sister was at my parents wasn't going to tell her yet but she laughed at the cats as they aren't generally that friendly and said her friends cat was like that when she was pg lol i didn't answer so she was a little shocked. Both mum and sis and dad since mum told him are to not tell DH they know just yet lol will tell his parents when had scans done. So excited to go to the drs on Tuesday it will be one time i will be cranky that they always run so late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler - I'm so so happy for you. (Even shed a few happy tears)
    What fantastic news for the weekend!!!!

And please don't leave the group - you have to stay and keep us all posted.

Looks like the BFPs are starting to flow pretty steadily here now ladies.
    Who's next?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calstar - that's very perplexing!!!
    Our bodies seem to love confusing the hell out of us most of the time.
    Hope you get to the bottom of it.