Closed Thread
Page 10 of 103 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Tiff. Great to see you on this thread too :-) Welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Hi Tiff. Great to see you on this thread too :-) Welcome!
    Yes, welcome Tiff

Been a bit m.i.a, sorry girls! O week tends to be a bit time consuming I think there'll be a few of us testing at the end of June? Nomie, Wobbler??
    Fingers crossed that this round is everyone's lucky round :thumbup: especially you miss v! I think it's about time!!

I've got a work do on this coming Saturday and I was worrying about how I'm going to avoid the cocktails without raising suspicion, which could be very hard because the ladies are always accusing me of being utd!! Maybe I could get away with a sneaky vino and not feel too bad now, what are the chances of being utd anyway?!

Just want to say thanks to you ladies, for keeping it real and keeping me company on this exciting but excrutiating journey

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jessy Not sure what is going on atm. Not sure if it is the timing on the monitor or not as it is meant to be tested at night this month, thats when i started it after AF the joys of running to work at night. NOw CD23 and still no peak fertility have had EWCM all this past week, bloating, a few pains in the gut and BD Monday, Wed/Thurs/Fri and will again tonight and tomorrow when DH is over watching the football and FOxtell he taped when at work .

EWCM not really there now or is going and was meant to O Friday so not sure if it just wasn't caught on the monitor or just haven't O although every other month it has shown that I have . Don't know how many other months DH will want to keep plodding with this lol he has had a really long week at work and been so exhausted but as promised was going to put lots of effort in this month and has on the right week many times with monitor showing nothing

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Wobbler...he will miss it when you get your bfp. (unless your feeling like it). Between spotting a few weeks ago and morning sickness my DH hasn't got any for about 6 weeks...and he sure is getting 'impatient' for the real thing! I've promised him I *might* feel like it after 12 weeks. But it certainly is a big change from going for it like rabbits while TTC and now nothing at all since!

Jessy...if its before 14dpo, 1 or 2 drinks should be ok. And there's a 20-25% chance you'll be utd if you are reasonably fertile.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Wobbler...he will miss it when you get your bfp. (unless your feeling like it). Between spotting a few weeks ago and morning sickness my DH hasn't got any for about 6 weeks...and he sure is getting 'impatient' for the real thing! I've promised him I *might* feel like it after 12 weeks. But it certainly is a big change from going for it like rabbits while TTC and now nothing at all since!

Jessy...if its before 14dpo, 1 or 2 drinks should be ok. And there's a 20-25% chance you'll be utd if you are reasonably fertile.

Excellent, might indulge in a last drink then. Was trying to think of a virgin cocktail that no one would want a sip of so I wouldn't be discovered! I though a virgin bloody mary would be pretty safe

Did I see Elswyth got her bfp here or the June testing thread? Or did I dream it?! Funchu, when are you testing? Must be soon!!!!! Anyone else? I think I'm probably 1dpo so a while to wait yet...ugh

On the plus side, my dh is taking my dd on a boys and kids weekend away so I have THE WHOLE weekend to myself!! Those of you with sprogs already will understand how significant this is, and those who don't, make the most of your freedom to do what you like, when you like!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Yep, Elswyth got her bfp!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just saw in another thread that Oracle Fertility are closing down....

Now where am I meant to get cheap, reliable OPK's??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, Elswyth got her bfp!

Awesome!!! Congrats Elswyth!!! I hope you see this!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

True that he may although he said this afternoon he hopes we are Pg with our little wobbler very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    True that he may although he said this afternoon he hopes we are Pg with our little wobbler very soon.
    Aww...my DH would say that to me often as well.