+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Odd totally odd.

If that happened to us i wouldn't send him back and id be annoyed too.

Braiiiiins
    *60kilos lost*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

happy wanderer  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    It seems like they love drama. Rather than either getting you to pick him up before church or dropping him home on the way, they have chosen to make themselves the martyrs that have missed church bc of some heathen that couldn't have the respect to pick her son up.

I admit, I'm in no way religious, but I find the whole idea of listening to the service on their phone overkill and kind of strange? but to me it was done to highlight to their church members and maybe to you (since she told your DS straight out it was your fault they didn't attend) how desperately they want to be there and how much you put them out. Again, drama.

I personally wouldn't allow my child to associate with them anymore. They could have easily still got to church by calling you or dropping him home, but instead chose to go the drama filled route.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (10-06-2013),ozeymumof5  (10-06-2013),wannawannabe  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a neighbour very similar to the woman you have described. Oh the drama. Not worth it. And look, even if it is a miscommunication, once a child is involved and takes on negative emotions due to their actions and no fault of his own then the gloves come off. I wouldn't be sending him there again and not because I'd have the sh*ts on about her behaviour, I'd be genuinely concerned about how my child was being supervised and treated while I was not there. No, I don't think you're overreacting at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    I kept asking DH why I was letting it get to me so much. It seems silly to be thinking about it so much but it's because the blame was placed on us. I can't get over the blame shifting onto someone else. But then that seems like her way.

I haven't talked to her yet today. I've not long gotten up. I'll just send her a txt asking if her DS is ok and see what she says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    It seems like they love drama. Rather than either getting you to pick him up before church or dropping him home on the way, they have chosen to make themselves the martyrs that have missed church bc of some heathen that couldn't have the respect to pick her son up.

I admit, I'm in no way religious, but I find the whole idea of listening to the service on their phone overkill and kind of strange? but to me it was done to highlight to their church members and maybe to you (since she told your DS straight out it was your fault they didn't attend) how desperately they want to be there and how much you put them out. Again, drama.

I personally wouldn't allow my child to associate with them anymore. They could have easily still got to church by calling you or dropping him home, but instead chose to go the drama filled route.
    I think you're on the money. I mean op KNOWS that they go to church every Sunday, so it wouldn't have been rude or out of the blue of they called up and said actually aunty can't watch the kids, we need to send your son home.

Can not stand drama people.