+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I was five I threw a cup of hot tea (yes I was allowed tea!) at my older brother. I can still remember how angry I was at him! Just can't remember why....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When I was about 13, my best friend and I would go down into storm water drains and walk through for ages it actually makes my stomach drop to think of how stupid and dangerous that was.
    We also used to go down into the bush to do highly intelligent things like smashing bottles, I have no idea why!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My brother was talking about graffiti one day and tagging. I went to school the next day, took a texta and wrote on one of the school doors outside. One of the teachers grabbed me by the arm and took me to detention. I sat under the dining table that night, sh*tting myself because I thought it'd be on the news and my parents would hit me.

My mum came home one afternoon absolutely starving with a bucket of chicken from KFC. She went to the bathroom for a few minutes and I threw the chicken over the fence to feed the dog next door. My poor mum was so upset and angry. She had such a stressful day at work without any food, didn't have the time to cook and she just cried and cried because her chicken was gone : (

It could have been worse, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by DarcyJ View Post
    When I was in primary school (year 1 I think) me and one of my friends used to always go into the girls toilets, lock the door and then crawl out under the door, leaving the doors locked, so that when someone would go in to use the bathroom all the cubicles would be locked No idea why we thought it was funny or how we came up with the idea but we thought it was hilarious.
    Haha.. my friends and I use to do this a lot in primary school too.

When we were in year 5/6 we use to break into a house beside the school that was vacant and undergoing renovations. We would spend our lunch breaks there or hang out after school... a couple of the guys in our group decided to pee all over the carpet and use the toilet before the plumbing was connected. They caused a lot of damage unfortunately.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum came to wake me up one day when I was little (not sure how old) and I pretended to be dead, laying there not breathing and really still with my eyes open. My mum opened the door looked at me and yelled out my name and ran over and went to shake me. Ive never seen her look so scared or move so fast and I never ever did it again. I must have scared the absolute crap out of her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smacked my brother off our motorbike with a square mouth shovel because he wouldn't let me have a ride....I was flogged. Threw butcher's knives at same brother as he was fanging down the hallway with me screaming "Stand still!". He still pushes my button's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Prob licking the freezer shelf and getting my tongue stuck....ouch!! lol....

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sisters and l would throw our sandwiches under our house after school. We didn't like the sandwiches my mum made so we didn't mind not eating any lunch. Well a year or so later my dad crawled under the house and came out with about 3 shopping bags full of old sandwiches wrapped in cling wrap.

We would also fight and threaten each other with kitchen knives.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is the worst thing I've ever done as a child and to this day I still feel so guilty. I was prob in yr 5 and my friend and I used yo go and help the yr one teachers by changing their reader books each week. We were in the storage room by ourselves and thought we were so important being their little helpers. Anyway one day we found $20 under the table on the floor we took it and spent up big at the tuckshop. The next day the teacher asked if we'd noticed any money in so and so's folder as it was his excusion money and was missing. We lied and said no. I felt so guilty I cried at lunch break but never owned up.

Besides that I was an angel and so honest. Once the tuckshop gave me $2 change instead of 20c I took it up and told the lady. She was so proud of my honesty she let me keep it...score!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sold raffle tickets for a big Easter egg hamper, at assembly they announced the winner and it was my grandmother! I took the prize home and claimed that I had won it, took great delight in delegating who may have an egg. All good until the school newsletter came out with the real winner announced..