+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What is the worst thing you did as a kid?

Not talking about the teen stuff, but really childish things..

I remember stealing a Milky Way chocolate bar- I couldn't have been older than 6 at the time. Mum was grocery shopping and I just stuck it in my pocket!

Then, around the same age, I snuck out of the court on my 3 wheeler bike and rode to the milk bar around the block to buy a packet of "Neighbours" trading cards. Remember those? lol... They came with a little piece of pink gum that was terrible tasting and as hard as a bullet. Yum. Anyway, I got home and mum questioned me about where I'd been (she was in hysterics!) and I lied- told her I'd found the cards in the vacant paddock lot at the end of the court- but she smelled the cards and the bubblegum smelled too fresh so she knew that I was lying! lol... busted.

But, the worst thing I've ever done was, by far, putting a pin on my teacher's chair in grade 4. OMG... looking back now, how terrible is that!?! But I remember her sitting on her chair and she must have (luckily) knocked the pin over as she sat, because she was fine. It was probably a prank that I'd read in a book or something, but thinking about it now, as an adult, I'm horrified that I had the audacity to try it.. that I wanted my teacher to be pricked by a pin..!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I made a potion with my chemistry set and poured it on all of mums pot plants and killed them when i was 7. i stole all the letters from the mailboxes of everyone in the street because i thought there might be birthday cards with money in it when I was 8. I also stole golf balls from the golf course at the end of the street (sometimes while they were still rolling) and sold them back to the golf club at 20c a ball....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Eek! I hope my kids don't do these things!
    I was a good little girl by intent. But I did hang my brother up on the clothes line so he could fly like super ted. Silly boy let go and broke his arm!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to flicker For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    When I was a pre schooler I got a biro and proceeded to stab little holes in the leather arms of the lounge chairs! (the brand new lounge that took my young parents a lot to save for).

I also (as a toddler) got into my Dad's art acrylic paints and put red acrylic paint all over the brand new carpet which wouldn't come out.

And by far and away the worse thing I did as a child was to pick up my newborn baby sister (I was 3 yrs old) and take her all the way to next door's house, up their stairs and greeted them by saying 'here's my baby sister, I don't like her so you can have her'. How I didn't drop her I will never know!!

~Marigold~ I remember those Neighbours Cards and in fact I still have some in my diary from primary school! lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (09-06-2013),Funchu  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My sister and I went shopping with mum one year to buy dad a Christmas present...we ended up buying him a few things but one was a cd. Anyway all gifts got wrapped and put under the tree. My sister and I were on school holidays and bored so we unwrapped the cd and sat there listening to it. We wrapped it back up again thankfully we didnt get busted!

I used to refuse going to school ALOT like sometimes my poor mum was in tears trying to get me to go. The sad thing is there was no real reason I was just being lazy and annoying.

My mum lost me in a shopping mall once. I apparently took off in seconds I was only 5. My mum was frantically running around trying to find me and heard a woman from Coles describing a little lost girl over the microphone. When mum got to the service desk the lady was standing there holding my hand with a displeased look on her face. I was covered head to toe in chocolate.....apparently I had gone straight to the candy isle and sat there stuffing my face with kit kats.

My sister and I also used to eat heaps of stuff like bowls of icecream during the day on school holidays and then chuck the bowls and cutlery into the bushes beside our house. We were in so much trouble when dad went and pruned those bushes and found most of mums cutlery and bowls just sitting there...some with half eaten food still in them. Honestly I really have no explanation as to why we did it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stole trolls, light bush fires, stole money, lied to my parents, threw rocks at cars and smashed a windscreen, I was a little sh!t. But in my Defence, I was the youngest so was copying my older siblings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh and in grade 1 I poked some boy in the eye...my excuse was that I thought he was ugly :/

Yes Im horrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The neighbours were putting in a tennis court next door and had people pouring concrete - I was maybe 8, my brother 5 and we would climb up on the fence and throw over rocks or i think even lemons off the tree onto the freshly poured concrete and they had to keep re doing it - they knocked on the door and we ran next door ( the other side ) to my nans house and she lied for us and told them
    We had been with her all afternoon !

My brother and his best mate ( under the supervision of my dad!) would try and play tricks/ scare us whenever I had slumber parties ( imagine 10 screaming 13 year olds!) they would put cows tongues and hearts in our sleeping bags, fart gas in the bedroom and locking us in, put fake bugs in the drinks, climb on the roof and make noises, staring through the bedroom window with masks on shining torches on their faces in the middle of the night plus loads more ! They were maybe 10 years old! My friends loved though. !

Thanks
    Reviews
    By far the worst thing i have ever done -

I don't remember exactly how old I was maybe 7 or 8. I was at my grans watching E Street and the episode was about a young girl being stopped by men in a car asking her to get in the car or something along the lines of attempted abduction. I turn to my gran and say "that happened to me the other day" to which my gran freaks out calls my mum and they take me to the police station to make a report. I had to make up a fake description of a car and a man and said it happened when I was walking down the end of my grans street to the deli. This all because I wanted my life to be like the tv show.
    My god I was a horrid kid!
    I didn't actually admit that I made it all up to my mum until I was about 21. Felt so guilty all those years. Still fell terrible about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I was in year 5 for some reason me and 3 other girls thought it would be fun to put all the toilet paper rolls down the toilets.....there were 4 girls bathrooms at our primary school and we did it to all of them.....we were caught a few days later because some younger kids told on us......ended up paying for a lot of toilet paper haha