+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the last s&s did nothing either I'm 42 weeks tomorrow and I give up! Bub is showing NO signs of coming anytime soon. I will be pregnant forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whatwillbe View Post
    So the last s&s did nothing either I'm 42 weeks tomorrow and I give up! Bub is showing NO signs of coming anytime soon. I will be pregnant forever.
    I am so sorry... does this mean you have to look into being induced? have you got an induction date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Out To Pasture View Post
    I am so sorry... does this mean you have to look into being induced? have you got an induction date?
    Well I'm having a homebirth so the plan is to not be induced. I'm having a scan on Friday to make sure bub is still happy and healthy . I'm kind of scared of the scan because if they say his not good and I have to get him out I have to go to hospital to be induced and hubby can't come with me as we have no one to look after our other kids.

Really don't want to have this baby alone in a hospital
    But know I have to do whats best for bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well I'm having a homebirth so the plan is to not be induced. I'm having a scan on Friday to make sure bub is still happy and healthy . I'm kind of scared of the scan because if they say his not good and I have to get him out I have to go to hospital to be induced and hubby can't come with me as we have no one to look after our other kids.

Really don't want to have this baby alone in a hospital
    But know I have to do whats best for bub.
    That sounds really tough. I am hoping the best for you and your family. Hopefully everything works out. But if it doesn't. You are very strong, and very patient to have waited this long. My hat is off to you. I am sure you will figure something out when the time comes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun. Every time I even think of having to be induced I just start crying. I just keep praying that he will come on his own before Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun. Every time I even think of having to be induced I just start crying. I just keep praying that he will come on his own before Friday.
    I just read all your posts and can relate to your feelings. I was 40+11 with my first and 40+9 with my second. I'm currently 27wks and no looking forward to the over-dueness feeling!

I had the gel for my first (even after my OB said my cervix 0 dilated and very firm, and unfavorable) which put me in labour that night, 6 hours of labour and came to hospital 9 cm dilated. The second time I was at my 41wk check and the same thing happened, unfavorable and 0cm. He did a s&s at that appointment, that was a weird feeling with my husband in the room while my male OB had his hand in me. I went home that night and went into labour! Got to the hospital at 9cm dialated and birthed my daughter 2 hours later. I recon the gel and s&s works for me. Actually I think any penetration/intervention with my v to give it a kick start. I think this time around I should just have heaps of sex...that is what my OB said in the first place.

Have u tried that lol??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by analioness View Post

Have u tried that lol??
    I am now 42 weeks and in the last 3 weeks I have tried EVERYTHING and still am. Nothing is working, bub is just to comfy in there. I have another middy app in the morning and will have my fourth s&s. SOMETHING has to happen soon, I can't be pregnant forever! Lol!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast