+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do I get excited? Bloody show? TMI!

So I had a stretch and sweep at 3:30pm yesterday and had a very small amount of spotting yesterday avo and then nothing all day today. Sorry TMI but I just went to the toilet and had lots of bloody mucus. So do I count this as my "bloody show" and get excited that things might be starting or is this what normally happens after a s&s. This is bub #4 but my first ever s&s so not sure. I'm 40wks 1 day
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would say that sounds pretty promising.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It sounds like a good start, but I would try and stay rested as long as possible in case it is just from the s&s. best wishes, very exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay thanks ladies! I'm trying hard to not get to excited just yet but really hope it's the start of something

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was only 1cm dilated and about 2cm long my middy said. I was really disappointed as I was sure this being my fourth bub and how far along I am I would have been a bit more dilated.
    So no more bloody mucus or anything else happen over night have a bad feeling I'm going to make my 41wk app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It does sound promising! I've never had an s&s but I think I read your labour can really start anytime after the bloody show? I'm crossing my fingers for you anyway x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a S&S more than 2 weeks ago, was 1cm dialiated and 1cm long. Lost my mucous plug that night and had bits and pieces of it for a few days after as well.
    Another S&S this last Tuesday (1.5cm dialiated, 1cm long), lost another fairly large piece of mucous plug on Wednesday and a few more bits and pieces since then. Still no other sign of labour.
    So, for me it hasn't been a sign of anything and most likely just due to the S&S disturbing things. But mine wasn't bloody so maybe it will be different for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Teenz I really thought it might be something but after nothing all day I think it's safe to say it was not my "bloody show" oh well bub has to be here sometime in the next 12 days! Now to find ways to stay sane!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DarcyJ how far along were you when you had the first s&s? I kind of hoped because it was bloody it might have been the start but I guess not.

Thanks for the replies ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by whatwillbe View Post
    DarcyJ how far along were you when you had the first s&s? I kind of hoped because it was bloody it might have been the start but I guess not.

Thanks for the replies ladies
    First S&S I was 39 weeks I'm now 40+10...