+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just hugs hugs hugs. You are having a rough time at the moment, I wish I could help.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hugs LMM and FL. Going bonkers here too! But I'm too tired to talk about it. I haven't had more than 2.5hrs straight in 5wks.

Can your mum come and stay with you for 2 days a week to occupy your dd whilst you deal with ds? Or give ds to your mum and spend time with dd? Does your Dh have any leave avail?

No real help. Dd2 was shocking 5-7mths till I actively got her to drop a couple of night feeds. She was feeding 2-3hrly overnight till 6mths. The other thing is I went back to work 2 days a week and that was bliss.

The only thing that got me thru those days were activities. Monday was library time, Tuesday was park play, Wednesday more library time, thurs playgroup and fri was shops or playcentre. I'd leave the house every morning at 8.30am and get back only for naps at midday. Both girls were wrecked and would pass out as did I.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Would your DD sleep elswhere during the day? If you were with her? Couch, your bed etc? That way you can feed/snuggle with DS and your DD is getting much needed sleep (who cares how it happens for the moment)? Would she drop off in the car and then stay asleep? Does DS? I've camped out in my car after a drive and either napped or slept myself because it got sleep happening (some days it doesn't matter how, just that it did?) That's all I can really think of. If she's being disturbed by DS being up in the night can you drown out the noise with with music or white noise or something? That way she's not disturbed? Big hugs, im not sure im much help xx