+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We are having a 'normal' by our standards party for dd1 this year when she turns 3.

Inviting 3 daycare friends, several family friends and their kids, several personal friends of ours that know our kids well and of course grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and a couple of doting great aunts. So about 40ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post

Holding a massive do for anything other than a 1st, 18th or 21st is Unecessary.
    Really? I disagree completely. Our families enjoy celebrating each other's birthdays, anniversaries, babies and weddings. Even if its an 'unnecessary' one.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Boring! Unnecessary for some but I love throwing parties for any excuse!
    I agree

Threw a party for Dh this year because I felt he deserved it.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do we really have to fight about what party is necessary to celebrate...why don't we all just do what we want...

OP I get why you are annoyed .you just want things simple. I understand...I would just tell my dp how I feel about it and failing that what about asking all the relatives to bring a plate and use plastic plates etc to eat off so there is no work.

Hope you get it sorted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Do we really have to fight about what party is necessary to celebrate...why don't we all just do what we want...

Who's fighting? I'm totally ok with Elijah's mum and co having a different point of view. That's cool, I'm cool, we're cool, everything's cool.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Blossompossumxxxx  (07-06-2013),Elijahs Mum  (07-06-2013)