+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    The best gift I got was a Bath hammock. It was mesh so it was soft, unlike those slippery plastic ones. I'll set if I can find a pic. I bought one for a friend yesterday and it was only $20.
    Oh yes I got mine from target and I love it!! I had to bath without it today and it sucked

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's really great... So many cute ideas running in my mind right now... All i need is to choose not just the one that suits my budget but also something best, ideal and useful...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree Sophie the giraffe is awesome! Can you crochet? Maybe you could make a cute little hat or booties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaParkhill View Post
    My sister is going to have a baby shower this Friday and I was required to bring a baby gift. I didn't really want to give her a gift (gift giving should not be mandatory!) Well anyway, I was browsing the web to look for affordable baby gifts. I’m thinking of buying gifts on a $30 budget but I don’t know what I should give. I want to give her baby diapers but they might think I’m a cheapskate. Baby bath supplies are too main******, I think? I want to give her something special, something that my sister and the baby will truly appreciate. Can anybody help me decide?
    The best thing I ever got for my first was a "boquet". It was a blanket with socks and undies in it for a newborn but it was presented in the way of a boquet. http://www.babybouquets.com.au/ShopBabyBouquets.htm