+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clothing store for 'Tween' girl in Perth

Hello,

My niece will be turning 11 soon and I'm considering giving her a gift voucher to buy some clothes. Can anyone recommend a clothing store in the northern side of Perth that is well liked by kids of her age? Her family lives in the Beechboro/Morley area.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Depends on what her style is.. You could do supre they have non trashy stuff too. Or roads or the surf store of she is into surf stuff. Or just a Westfield voucher so she can get it from any store she likes..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's not necessarily Perth but Cotton On Kids now have a range for 'Tweens' you could check that out maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That depends on how tweeny she is in the hormone side of things... My 11 year old actually shops at Valley girl (one in Galleria) because she is already teenagey hormonally and doesn't "fit" in the other clothes any more because she is too developed...

I found their stuff to be suitable because they have sizes from 6 + and don't have to show everything to everyone while still being in fashion and cute. Then again the fashion season has changed so who knows what is available there now.

Last she was there she got a nice pair of jeans, a nice coloured jumper and some gorgeous peplum tops. Affordable too so they can generally buy more especially if there are nice things on sale.

But if she is not at that stage yet maybe better to play it safe and do a centre voucher (if you find out which stores it covers first and it has a decent list!) but that doesn't include the big stores like Target, Myer, Kmart etc...

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How about Jay Jays?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and thank you all so much for the suggestions. It's over 18 months since we last saw her (we're in QLD) so I don't know much about her shape and size. I might look into the 'centre voucher' idea first but your other suggestions also look great!

We live in a small-ish town & I have to admit that I didn't even know about the existence of a voucher that covered multiple stores in the same centre, so I've learnt something new. Thank you again.