Closed Thread
Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Iv heard good things about clomid I may have to take it to as I have a short luteal phase and I think that may be why it's taking so long to conceive fingers crossed it works for u !
    Yeah so have i hun, i'm just devo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just saw my OBGYN and I've been given a battery of tests to have, some on cd6 others on cd21.

I also have to have HYCOSY ultrasound done. Has anyone else had this?
    I'm a bit scared, worried it will hurt. I've got to have this on day 6/7 after next AF. At least it will identify if there are any blockages...

Most of all I was shocked when he said that I should try for 6mths, and if no luck, try ivf. I'm a bit upset, upset my DH didn't want to try earlier, and now we may need to do ivf.

This is such a roller coaster, and I want to get off!!!! With a natural BFP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Just saw my OBGYN and I've been given a battery of tests to have, some on cd6 others on cd21.

I also have to have HYCOSY ultrasound done. Has anyone else had this?
    I'm a bit scared, worried it will hurt. I've got to have this on day 6/7 after next AF. At least it will identify if there are any blockages...

Most of all I was shocked when he said that I should try for 6mths, and if no luck, try ivf. I'm a bit upset, upset my DH didn't want to try earlier, and now we may need to do ivf.

This is such a roller coaster, and I want to get off!!!! With a natural BFP!!!
    Has your Dr said why you might need IVF? IVF is a daunting experience but not the end of the world. Id much rather try IVF than try for years for a natural BFP that may never come. Good Luck and hopefully you wont need to go down this road.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Yeah they are pretty crappy photos. This is from my camera. Think I will just have to keep testing xx

Attachment 39038
    I can see a line on the bottom one for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Has your Dr said why you might need IVF? IVF is a daunting experience but not the end of the world. Id much rather try IVF than try for years for a natural BFP that may never come. Good Luck and hopefully you wont need to go down this road.
    My Dr brought IVF up as something we may need to look at if we don't fall pg in the next 4 months...I agree, I don't want to be trying fruitlessly. I'm really hopeful we'll fall pregnant in the next month or two. I'm grateful for his proactive approach, he's considering our ages too I suppose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask how old you are Bebedayz? Have you had your DH checked too? I made the mistake of getting only my tests done and leaving DH out, turns out I was fine and its DH causing our infertility. Its good you have a proactive Dr, we were lucky in that way too. Some docs say to wait a year of TTC before getting the tests done but a year of BPN is like torture!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF due today, no AF yet and a BFN this morning. But won't 100% count myself out til AF arrives...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well bfn today, just waiting for af now. Think shes due tomorrow, maybe friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    Is anyone else still waiting to O? I'm getting frustrated with this whole thing and doesn't seem like there's anyone here at the same stage to chat with. CD17 at the moment
    Yes, I am on CD10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    Good luck over the weekend little Ted! I'm not expecting to o until CD22 at least based on last months. Have you had long cycles continiously? i guess im hoping mine get shorter as it makes it so much harder! Fx for both of us
    You too!
    Should be packing...but thought I'd jump on one more time. This is our third month of clomid this TTC round - but after last D&C, yes my cycles went haywire. I wanted shorter cycles, but now my luteal phase is shorter too which I didn't want and doesn't usually happen on clomid - clinic nurse said that it could be the clomid still winding up. (Even though I'd just had a previous cycle on it and it was 32 with 14 day LP, but couldn't be bothered pushing her knowledge any further)

Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Yes Me!! Still waiting to O but DH is away, so no luck this month....

good luck!!!
    Bebedayz - you never know - our second last pregnancy defied all reason and odds. Hopefully your DH has some swimmers with stamina!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (10-07-2013)