Have decided im testing tomorrow morning

Sorry to hear of the AFs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Pop in from time to time to let us know how you get on Felicia.
    Thankyou I definatly will!!!
    i keep an eye on the August thread .... But hoping not to see to many of you in there , you all have to get bfp!!!!
    Bit bummed about not ttc for a couple of months but think I need to focus more on sorting it at the moment then I can be as healthy as possible for a bfp!!!
    Big hug to you all and Thankyou for all the kinds words and support!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    amazing morning I had ...spent a solid 1hr at naturopath....amazing im having a bucket of tests done, salvia hormone analysis at day 21 of my cycle (do the test 4 times intervals at home and send it off to lab ), detoxification liver functional profile ( urine x4 that day- then send it off to lab also im so excited I am actually having tests done I want and not just the normal bloods spent $350 on tests but im happy and excited, didn't really talk about fertility much I wanted to focus more on getting my body and hormone's in balance, pregnancy is hard enough on your body let alone already been out of wack before I start. so have decided to just use the withdrawal method for next couple of months and focus on intense naturopathy treatment and working out what I need when all my tests come back, one thing about lactation is my prolactin levels could be elevated( I find out tomorrow) from the "pituiarty gland" being enlarge/tumor its in the base of your brain and is like the master driver and for hormones so if my levels are high will be having a MRI, all in all I feel happy to be getting some answers and get it sorted then get back TTC , see you all in a couple of months ...keep those pink lines coming xxxx
    Good luck Felicia! I hope it all works out for you. Hopefully see you back here soon!

Definitely sounds like a naturopath is the right path to go down rather than going to a GP. I'm thinking that will be my plan of attack if this cycle ends up being a long one again...still no sign of af arriving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    amazing morning I had ...spent a solid 1hr at naturopath....amazing im having a bucket of tests done, salvia hormone analysis at day 21 of my cycle (do the test 4 times intervals at home and send it off to lab ), detoxification liver functional profile ( urine x4 that day- then send it off to lab also im so excited I am actually having tests done I want and not just the normal bloods spent $350 on tests but im happy and excited, didn't really talk about fertility much I wanted to focus more on getting my body and hormone's in balance, pregnancy is hard enough on your body let alone already been out of wack before I start. so have decided to just use the withdrawal method for next couple of months and focus on intense naturopathy treatment and working out what I need when all my tests come back, one thing about lactation is my prolactin levels could be elevated( I find out tomorrow) from the "pituiarty gland" being enlarge/tumor its in the base of your brain and is like the master driver and for hormones so if my levels are high will be having a MRI, all in all I feel happy to be getting some answers and get it sorted then get back TTC , see you all in a couple of months ...keep those pink lines coming xxxx
    Good luck hun... And just to let you know. My 2nd was conceived using that method ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    we weighed up the options for reversal/IVF and taking our ages into account we thought IVF the best way to go (app it can take over a year TC after reversal)..Im trying to stay positive but I tested today (9po) and still neg..my AF is due on the 12th..looking at others BFP they had them around this time...Ill keep my fingers crossed ..
    That's what I thought, this is our first cycle post VR. FX for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naturopath definatly if your cycles don't settle down and you can get proper in depth tests done that explain hormones they test in having done is amazing ..... I never knew there was 3 types of estrogen , bt only show the one!!
    Go the salvia test ( ask for that if you see a naturopath )
    good luck girls!!!

Bake and Emzy
    my dh had reversal done in oct and first speem count in January and his was really good count ... Next one end of this month to make sure numbers are rising ....
    Get dh to take zinc post vr- does wonders for building up healthy speem

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    That's what I thought, this is our first cycle post VR. FX for you!
    Thanks Bake, how long ago did DH have his V and VR done? I hope the time awaiting the big O goes quickly for you, are you doing BT in clinic to detect it? I did and the silly thing decided to come 4 days late which meant 4 extra BTbut it eventually came and now im in the very anxious TWW. Hope to see you ready for ET very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    another neg OPK - I am using real cheap ones that came with my BBT, they are pretty average, has anyone had success with cheapies, or should I invest in clearblue or something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    another neg OPK - I am using real cheap ones that came with my BBT, they are pretty average, has anyone had success with cheapies, or should I invest in clearblue or something?
    Forelife work for me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are not doing assisted conception. He had his V about 3.5 years ago, and the VR just last month - so very doubtful that we will have success straight away, but its all good practice ;-) The dr said that everything had gone really well, and he has amazing success rates, so FX that we will get a BFP within a few months.