Closed Thread
Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Seriously, period pain for two days but no AF yet. You cruel witch! Why make me pay BEFORE your visit??!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Seriously, period pain for two days but no AF yet. You cruel witch! Why make me pay BEFORE your visit??!!

Aw JenJen I feel for you... I suffer every month usually only day 1 but yesterday day 2 was in agony. 2 x Ponstan from the doc, 2 x nurofen plus a hot water bottle and still crunched up in a ball in tears. Sucks eh?!

Have you got any strong painkillers from a doctor?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Noooo jenjen. Booo to the witch! I tried to quote you and it came up with some quote about Dads. Lol. Quoting from my phone is dodgy lately! Hope your cramps calm down soon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I have some questions regarding bbt. Af finished on the 11th of this month and I want to know when I should start testing/ charting my temp and also how it works what am I looking for ? I will also be using opk but I want to do the bbt aswel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Hi girls I have some questions regarding bbt. Af finished on the 11th of this month and I want to know when I should start testing/ charting my temp and also how it works what am I looking for ? I will also be using opk but I want to do the bbt aswel.
    I start temping on the first day of AF - CD1. Fertility Friend app picks up O once you have had three days of consistently higher temperatures than all the other previous days in your charting cycle (if that makes sense!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyday!
    Afm; I take temps vaginally so, I just slip AF days to avoid the gross out factor.

PS Thanks ladies, for the sympathy. Sometimes it's as good as a painkiller!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps girls do I do it before I get out of bed in the morning I heard that's what you are supposed to do ? Lol I have an app on my phone called p tracker it doesn't have anything like that tho so I don't know how accurate it is when it tells me I'm meant to be fertile and does your temp raise when you are ovulating\fertile or does it lower ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    No o for me this cycle but I don't have a July test date yet as I'm still waiting for AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GabberQueeN83 View Post
    Hmmm don't know what's going on here, my period started on the 1st of june and finished up on the 6th. It was a light period, i just went to the bathroom and i'm bleeding again? what do you think is going on here
    Same think happened to me. I though af was done next day stood up and felt odd and looked and was like wtf it was bright red too sorry tmi. Its eased off now and now its just brown spotting. It did it to me last cycle but I thought I eas because I just had uterine surgery and came off estrogen pills

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Thanks heaps girls do I do it before I get out of bed in the morning I heard that's what you are supposed to do ? Lol I have an app on my phone called p tracker it doesn't have anything like that tho so I don't know how accurate it is when it tells me I'm meant to be fertile and does your temp raise when you are ovulating\fertile or does it lower ?
    Yes you should do it before getting out of bed to get most accurate result. I have my thermometer on my bedside table and when my alarm goes off I hit the snooze button, pop the thermo under my tongue then go nowhere til temp is taken.