Closed Thread
Page 76 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    God, I was SO freakin' patient when PG with my 2 kids, waited to day before or day AF was due. But now, I'm a POAS addict & keep bloody testing every day since 10dpo.

I spent the afternoon with girlfriend who's 6 months PG, all we talked was babies & I left super depressed. If I don't get a BFP, I'm definitely organizing a huge girls night out & getting hammered. Just cause I can.

I've had so many symptoms this cycle & if I'm not knocked up I think my body needs a service & tune.

So I'll be testing again tomorrow morning at 13dpo. FC

Tones of baby dust to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    haha, that's funny, amazing how vivid dreams can be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    God, I was SO freakin' patient when PG with my 2 kids, waited to day before or day AF was due. But now, I'm a POAS addict & keep bloody testing every day since 10dpo.

I spent the afternoon with girlfriend who's 6 months PG, all we talked was babies & I left super depressed. If I don't get a BFP, I'm definitely organizing a huge girls night out & getting hammered. Just cause I can.

I've had so many symptoms this cycle & if I'm not knocked up I think my body needs a service & tune.

So I'll be testing again tomorrow morning at 13dpo. FC

Tones of baby dust to all.
    I'm hearing you , if I don't get a bfp
    I'm checking myself into a phyco ward cause i think I'm making it all up then!!
    I seriously " feel" like something going on !
    Anyway patience patience patience .", easy said than done in seriously not good at it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, book me in while you're there Felicia!

I think my mind is screwing with me - I know I can maybe think my boobs are more sore than usual, or my cramps feel different than usual, but surely having spotting which I NEVER have (except when PG with my 2 girls) can't be imagined or brought on simply by wishful thinking.

Ugh, the TWW is mentally exhausting!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaOfPrincessX2 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    Lol, book me in while you're there Felicia!

I think my mind is screwing with me - I know I can maybe think my boobs are more sore than usual, or my cramps feel different than usual, but surely having spotting which I NEVER have (except when PG with my 2 girls) can't be imagined or brought on simply by wishful thinking.

Ugh, the TWW is mentally exhausting!
    Reservations for 2 with a window view please!!!! And keep the drugs coming ha ha ha ha
    My ds was a surprise and i found out after my husband said ummmm yoir vomitting and you dont have your periods .... I waa like oh yeh so my lines came up straight away , and he's 6 next weekend so any pregnancy symptoms or memories are completely faded so this feels like my first pregnancy again cause of the big age gap

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm holding out to test until the 10th. I'm surprisingly calm and not obsessive at all.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heids89 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (06-07-2013),NewMrs  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am totally impatient and am not even in the tww... going to start OPK in a couple of days.

Felicia, I was the same as you, both my boys I was over 5 weeks when I tested!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd10 and just did our first BD for this cycle. Trying to BD before DH goes away in 2 days... Used Preseed and I'm impressed! I quite like it and the little syringes are clever. Hoping it makes the sperm stay alive for a looooong time!! Or just long enough to catch the eggy!

I'm laying here with pillow under butt, legs in the air!!! Haha well I hope it works this month :-)

Good luck to anyone else BDing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! sounds like some beautiful BFPs are on their way!!! I am just living vicariously through you dpo girls, cause the end of the month seems sooooo far away!

Felicia, when did your DH have his VR?

Little Ted, those signs sound really promising, I had the most amazingly weird and vivid dreams when I was PG with my 2nd!!!

Felicia, sounds good too!!
    Sorry - I was quoting Jade. But I agree - her symptoms sound promising.

Thanks
    Reviews
    10dpo today! Having some weird pains but not reading too much into it. My boobs have started to get a bit sore mainly under my armpits so heres hoping.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (06-07-2013)