Closed Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Hey July Mumma's to be just a quick question. Does getting cramps and backache around o mean o has happened and the egg is on the move down the tube?? Hope so
    I was also wondering the same thing! I usually count my day of OV pain as actual OV day. But I don't know if I should be counting the following day maybe? Anyone know??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    12 dpo for me today. POAS this morning & BFN

Been very crampy & feeling sore. AF not due till Mon/Tue, but I feel like I'm be out this month But because I'm an addict, I will keep POAS till AF actually arrives.

Good luck to everyone else!
    Fx for you !!!! Not over till its over👍👍👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    12 dpo for me today. POAS this morning & BFN

Been very crampy & feeling sore. AF not due till Mon/Tue, but I feel like I'm be out this month But because I'm an addict, I will keep POAS till AF actually arrives.

Good luck to everyone else!
    Good luck!
    I think I'm 12dpo too! I think af is due thursday for me. (stupid long cycles)

I've actually managed not to test! I have no symptoms af or preg wise. I spent soooo much last month on tests! I'm trying to hold out. Its like once I do that first one, I can't stop! I always make some excuse!
    "I'm only 8dpo. Its too early" "it took 12hrs from bfn to bfp with ds...its been that long now" "I drank something" "didn't hold on long enough" "oh! Maybe the levels have raised enough to see, ill just test again!".... Yep, addicted to poas!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 6 here today, my cycle averages 26 days when should I start BD? - DH is getting feisty and I keep telling him to wait hahaha - the IC OPKs say to start testing on CD9... seems a long way off - I had EWCM on around CD13-15 last cycle.

for some BFPs soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering if anyone could shed any light for me, i just called my drs office and got my day 21 progesterone levels back, last month ( unmedicated ) was 27, which indicated i ovulated thenthis month ( on clomid) it's 62. Is that good??

Thanks
    Reviews
    cd27 today and I think 13dpo - tested early this morning and still BFN Have run our of tests so will prob not test again til Monday when AF if Due. If I am out this month then I want to stock up on some cheaper tests for next time round - any recommendations of what to get and where (ebay?) - anybody know if they work well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tin Girl View Post
    cd27 today and I think 13dpo - tested early this morning and still BFN Have run our of tests so will prob not test again til Monday when AF if Due. If I am out this month then I want to stock up on some cheaper tests for next time round - any recommendations of what to get and where (ebay?) - anybody know if they work well?
    I got some with my BBT thermometer, but I can't answer if they work well, cause I haven't used any yet. Will start using the OPKs on Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no tin girl , boo to bfn
    I seriously thought u were going to be one of the lucky ones
    Maybe the little ball of cells is hiding
    Or getting snug right in there😉
    Fx for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

My advice for ebay.. Do NOT get anything from inpregnancy. Faulty tests. Can't attach a picture but I have one of a very pos forelife opk and neg inpregnancy one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Didn't know where to ask this question however I am new to bub hub, TTC and forums! Can someone please explain to me the lingo, all the abbreviations I'm so confused! Ta x