Closed Thread
Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Have a read of this, it explains all the reasons. Some mothers prefer to avoid this things when ttc, as you normally find out you're pregnant a number of weeks after conceiving, so by that time, the damage of ingesting these ingredients could already be done. It's personal preference as to if you do it or not.
    http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/...ood/pregnancy/
    Thanks will have a look at this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeh not healthy at all,god knows what th3 "chicken" is in kfc because im sure ima not chicken lol im going to try juice fruit and vegetables and make juice for myself just got to be careful becuase I don't want the acids to cause dental issues.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    The chicken is steggles. Sorry don't appreciate the judgemental attitude FYI all dietitians reccomend just eating fruit and veg rather than juicing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tin Girl View Post
    Cd 26 today so I think 12dpo and POAS this morning at 5am and another BFN But still a little early maybe and I have really sore boobs today and last night which I don't often get pre AF so I am actually still quite hopeful. Will test again on the weekend then see if AF arrives on Monday.
    Not over till its over tin girl
    Fx for you :-)
    And a bucket of baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeh not healthy at all,god knows what th3 "chicken" is in kfc because im sure ima not chicken lol im going to try juice fruit and vegetables and make juice for myself just got to be careful becuase I don't want the acids to cause dental issues.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I have a juicer amazing !!!it's the concept of old school that crushes the fruit instead of chopping it.... So retains the nutrients more
    Best money I ever spent $450( on sale from $600)
    Got it at organic grocery store
    I do alot of juicing fruit and veg and I've never had problems with dental
    I have wheatgrass whips - soooooo yummy and wheatgrass has a tonne if beniefts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    The chicken is steggles. Sorry don't appreciate the judgemental attitude FYI all dietitians reccomend just eating fruit and veg rather than juicing
    Tiffanyandco was replying to another poster, who had mentioned take away food, not to what you had said. She didn't pass judgement on anything, just made a joke about kfc.
    and your insight into the opinions of every single dietician in the world came off as much more judgemental...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't see it that way I asked the question why you couldn't eat KFC and the like and got back because its food why would you etc etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you go back and see that this comment was in regards to another comment that was made to my original question. I just wanted an answer not judgment because I go to KFC etc - there are healthy options at these venues - all I asked was there a reason why it wasn't good for the baby. A good answer would have been uncooked danger not that its not food why would you go there etc etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I had a doctors appointment today to check up on everything and she getting me to get an ultrasound to check for polups and also doing a progesterone test (I'm 90% sure I ovulate but its just to check) has anybody had these things done ?
    Im seeing my ob gyn this week and will prob be getting this done....

Thanks
    Reviews
    KFC is yuuuuuumo!! Who cares if you chose to eat it, or McDonalds, or Red Rooster, or any other take out once in a while As long as it's not a staple, go for it I say!! Each to their own, lots of people don't like it and that's completely their choice, but I for one LOVE KFC chicken and I don't mind a bit of Maccas every now and again too. I used to work for Red Rooster and I do know that the chicken is from Baiaida chicken in Lilydale, definitely real! ALso KFC is definitely steggles chicken, also real Now.... Maccas chicken nuggets...debatable, lol.

I think the not eating these foods while pregnant or in the TWW debate could go on forever, it's your own personal choice in the end. I can't be 100% sure but isn't the reason for it the possibility of getting lysteria? So if you forget something that's on the list in the TWW as long as you don't get lysteria (Which is rare by the way, but very very dangerous to unborn babies), you have nothing to feel upset or guilty about in my opinion

10. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Mum2b87  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I had a doctors appointment today to check up on everything and she getting me to get an ultrasound to check for polups and also doing a progesterone test (I'm 90% sure I ovulate but its just to check) has anybody had these things done ?
    Yes, I have had both