Closed Thread
Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    You can definitely eat normal yoghurt from the shops - not sure about Yoghurtland - I haven't checked it out yet. Wobbler might know more. It depends on how it is made, handled and supplied to the public (ie. machinery)
    I hope so! As that's how I've been getting the majority of my dairy intake. I really find it difficult to drink milk

Thanks
    Reviews
    I definitely haven't given up on this month just yet! Sorry to hear about your bfn Felicia but it defintely could be too early! Fingers crossed

DH wasn't too thrilled to hear that he may be in for another month of BD every second day! You would think they would be excited to be getting this much sex haha I'm thinking I might try opk's if we go into another month though as I'm not 100% sure as to when I ovulate...that might take the pressure off him a bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsC86 View Post
    I definitely haven't given up on this month just yet! Sorry to hear about your bfn Felicia but it defintely could be too early! Fingers crossed

DH wasn't too thrilled to hear that he may be in for another month of BD every second day! You would think they would be excited to be getting this much sex haha I'm thinking I might try opk's if we go into another month though as I'm not 100% sure as to when I ovulate...that might take the pressure off him a bit!
    tww isn't over and that DH doesn't mind more bd if it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    You can definitely eat normal yoghurt from the shops - not sure about Yoghurtland - I haven't checked it out yet. Wobbler might know more. It depends on how it is made, handled and supplied to the public (ie. machinery)
    Its frozen yoghurt kind of like soft serve ice-cream with random different toppings. Text DH this morning when he was on his way to work and told him I'd eaten the yoghurt and was dumb - he is still upset I have been without him as he hasn't had any yet lol. He said I was not dumb just forgetful but he still loved me anyway, so I've let that one slip in case i forget i cant eat it i'm sure i'll be reminded lol. NOt sure how good the cleaning process is, wondered that yesterday actually lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (05-07-2013),MrsC86  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsC86 View Post

I was thinking same thing of charting next cycle cause that will be month 4 but I then think can't be bothered and will heighten my obsessiveness with the 2ww but I would like to know when I'm ovulating ; or if my body signals are correct - I'm pretty sure they are )

I'm the one who can't keep up with the bd .... 😝😝

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

MrsC86  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why can't you eat frozen yoghurt? Or processed meats etc? I though seafood was fine as long as its cooked right through??? Where are these rules? Why is it a big deal if your not pregnant or in TWW?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Listeria which has effects on unborn fetus . There are no rules you just eat healthy and remember everything you consume you baby is ingesting. For example I stirred clear of anything on the listeria list of no nos but alot of woman steer clear of nuts and raw egg raw fish buffet pre made salads etc. It s your body you decide . I mean on the other extreme unhealthy addicts still have babies sad but true. You do whats best for you some people find it easier to cut things out whilst ttc so its not such a big adjustment.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Indigobabe82; 05-07-2013 at 10:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have been ttc #2 due to test on 3 and im 2 days late ttested bfn so waiting to see what my body is doing.

Congrats to bfps and good luck to all ttcers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    I just got a very definite bfp!!

I'm scared though - this is my 2nd bfp since we started trying in oct last year, and the first didn't end well. I know I will be an anxious mess until I have a scan. Can anyone tell me positive stories about pregnancies post mc? I only had my d&c in April.
    Hun I got preg with my 2nd son immediately after my m/c. I had a scan 10 days after the m/c to make sure there were no retained products in utero and got the all clear. I must have ovulated within 16 days of than because I ended up with a BFP 43 days after my m/c. You can be pretty fertile after a m/c. Good luck.

Me 💑 Him
    👱👶 2 cheeky boys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    Why can't you eat frozen yoghurt? Or processed meats etc? I though seafood was fine as long as its cooked right through??? Where are these rules? Why is it a big deal if your not pregnant or in TWW?
    I dont change anything in the tww besides not drinking much. You can eat processed meats if you cook them. Stay away from sick ppl too. Bacteria in some fooda cause harm to baby. I wount eat fast food like kfc or hungry jacks while pregnant because I don't want to risk it. Im just going to eat healthy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is KFC/ etc harmful while pregnant?