Closed Thread
Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    I just got a very definite bfp!!

I'm scared though - this is my 2nd bfp since we started trying in oct last year, and the first didn't end well. I know I will be an anxious mess until I have a scan. Can anyone tell me positive stories about pregnancies post mc? I only had my d&c in April.
    Oh yay! Congratulations!!

I got a bfp anzac day 2010, but mcd 2 weeks later in may. I got af in june, and a bfp in july 2010.

My ds was born happy, healthy, textbook perfect pregnancy (apart from my high blood pressure at the end) in march 2011!

Fx you get a similar result!

I was so scared the whole pregnancy, I totally get how you are feeling, even when I could feel kicks... I was still checking the toilet paper at the hospital in labor!! Its a habit that even now, I still check the tp

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Barnaby  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Not a good start to July lovelies Come on.... where are all these beautiful BFP's!!!

List up to date I think, let me know if I missed anything....
    Hello. Can you pls change me to the 16th. Thanks!!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I know I was so thinking the same myself .... Crazy !! Wayyyyyyy to many af and bfns

He he when are the dh ever not up for it he he
    My husband thinks its great " trying" !!!
    All his Christmas have come at once , I better keep it up when I do fall pregnant otherwise I think I'll be in trouble ������

Wish my DH was that excited, he is so tired and stressed from his job and we never are home at the same time much at all his excitement at any BD these days or last 2 years has gone out the window. We had many fights last year about it when i told him to go see someone about it if he thought it was an issue and let it be known that you don't get pg just bd once a blue moon. He actually tried hard last month to find the energy so i know if it takes many months he'll want to give up long before me he does have a massive lipoma growing on his lower spine though which i'm pretty sure could have a massive impact on nerves i just nicely worded it and said maybe thats why he is always having to go to the loo as well lol i remind him he is 33 not 73 and unless he is diabetic has no need to go that often. Refuses to go see a dr and get things sorted I'm a RN not a dr so doesn't need to listen and he wont his time or money although i think it needs to ultrasounded or have an mri as it is big and I don't like it all. Maybe in a few months he will i hope so as it worries me. Could tell he was upset when i told him on the phone yesterday. Said he hoped i felt better soon so we could start wobbling (bd) again soon since we are wobblers lol.

I'm scared though - this is my 2nd bfp since we started trying in oct last year, and the first didn't end well. I know I will be an anxious mess until I have a scan. Can anyone tell me positive stories about pregnancies post mc? I only had my d&c in April.

congratulations, my little bro was born not long after the baby my mum miscarried was meant to be born. So they must have gotten pg within 1-2 months after. Every time they ttc they were pg first cycle every go way to pass on the luck mum. They never had any issues with my brother except since there were no early scans back then and she never got any extra bloods taken to help her feel better she refused to believe she was pg till her 20 week scan and could see him moving

Well as afm still have my cold and feel like death but couldn't stay at home any longer and went out and to yoghurtland mmmm frozen yoghurt with cookie dough and then went and bought some things for PG friend as they were jungle animal type things that will fit in her nursery The sales are really good at Target, even more annoying not PG as would have liked to be able to put things on lay-by whilst could actually save the money. Bought new lot of vitamins at chemistworks $89 for my elevit, B6 and Vitex, might get questioned by DH when he gets home and does some internet banking to ask what that was from lol, my medications for my reflux are only about $40 a month and still only about $70 if i have to buy both drugs plus all my asthma stuff at once and i'm being good and not taking any of my pain killers for my knees have taken no pain killers in 4 months and been in a world of pain waiting for this BFP so hopefully comes soon.

Good luck to everyone else

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Barnaby  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im really sorry you got AF wobbler, FC for next month. Do something nice for yourself tonight, maybe a hot bath? You sound like you could use some cheering up.
    Congrats schmetterling!! I have everything crossed that hub stays healthy for you, lots of positive thoughts and distractions to make the time go fast.

Still no positive OPK or cm signs for me I'm cycle day 15 so we'll see if it even happens, still dtd every second day but makes it hard not knowing when AF will show/ when to test!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusG For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I know I was so thinking the same myself .... Crazy !! Wayyyyyyy to many af and bfn

He he when are the dh ever not up for it he he
    My husband thinks its great " trying" !!!
    All his Christmas have come at once , I better keep it up when I do fall pregnant otherwise I think I'll be in trouble ������
    Well actually and unfortunately, it is very common for men to have a low libido and even more so when the pressure of TTC is introduced. It's just not talked about as widely as what a womans low libido is. Most men (And women) think that all men are always up for it but in reality, a lot of it is talk. My DH has a very very low libido and it can make TTC tough. It wasn't until we started TTC that I found out just how common it is for a man to have a low libido and the woman to have a high one (Like I do). There are a few threads about it actually. So anyone who has a DH who is readily up for it should count themselves lucky

Massive congratulations!! When I MC my doctor said it's very unlikely I would MC again, so I think you've got an excellent chance that everything will be fine. Sounds like you have good strong lines too, well done. It's normal to be worried but try and enjoy it as much as you can. Positive thoughts x

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Barnaby  (04-07-2013),Bebedayz  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations. I wish I had a happier story I had an mc in November then concived 1st of jan and lost that pregnancy too. Goodluck im sure you will be fine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay! Congrats!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations schmet!!! Hoping all the best for your little bean. What a good idea - some positive post mc stories are just what is called for - bring them on ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFP!!! Awesome news. Need some more of these in here too.

Sorry to hear about all if the BFNs too.

AFM CD11 of our 6th cycle and 8th month TTC. Fx this month is closer to my 40 day cycles rather than last months 65 day craziness. Just trying to stick to DTD every second day this month and see how we go. Trying not to temp, opk or stalk Bubhub too much this month so hoping I can keep myself relaxed and not focus on the fact that I'm still not UTD yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Wish my DH was that excited, he is so tired and stressed from his job and we never are home at the same time much at all his excitement at any BD these days or last 2 years has gone out the window. We had many fights last year about it when i told him to go see someone about it if he thought it was an issue and let it be known that you don't get pg just bd once a blue moon. He actually tried hard last month to find the energy so i know if it takes many months he'll want to give up long before me he does have a massive lipoma growing on his lower spine though which i'm pretty sure could have a massive impact on nerves i just nicely worded it and said maybe thats why he is always having to go to the loo as well lol i remind him he is 33 not 73 and unless he is diabetic has no need to go that often. Refuses to go see a dr and get things sorted I'm a RN not a dr so doesn't need to listen and he wont his time or money although i think it needs to ultrasounded or have an mri as it is big and I don't like it all. Maybe in a few months he will i hope so as it worries me. Could tell he was upset when i told him on the phone yesterday. Said he hoped i felt better soon so we could start wobbling (bd) again soon since we are wobblers lol.

congratulations, my little bro was born not long after the baby my mum miscarried was meant to be born. So they must have gotten pg within 1-2 months after. Every time they ttc they were pg first cycle every go way to pass on the luck mum. They never had any issues with my brother except since there were no early scans back then and she never got any extra bloods taken to help her feel better she refused to believe she was pg till her 20 week scan and could see him moving

Well as afm still have my cold and feel like death but couldn't stay at home any longer and went out and to yoghurtland mmmm frozen yoghurt with cookie dough and then went and bought some things for PG friend as they were jungle animal type things that will fit in her nursery The sales are really good at Target, even more annoying not PG as would have liked to be able to put things on lay-by whilst could actually save the money. Bought new lot of vitamins at chemistworks $89 for my elevit, B6 and Vitex, might get questioned by DH when he gets home and does some internet banking to ask what that was from lol, my medications for my reflux are only about $40 a month and still only about $70 if i have to buy both drugs plus all my asthma stuff at once and i'm being good and not taking any of my pain killers for my knees have taken no pain killers in 4 months and been in a world of pain waiting for this BFP so hopefully comes soon.

Good luck to everyone else

Those lines for Yoghurtland are ridiculously long sometimes - very tempted to go and try some now before the BDing begins!

I was thinking today that it's going to be interesting doing the whole BDing talk with our kids when they are older - at the moment it's only a means to an end!