Closed Thread
Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Hello ladies! Ive just ordered pre seed and was wondering if anyone has or will be using it this cycle?
    I'm using Maybe Baby sperm friendly lube. Same thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Butterfly, can u please take me out for this month??

Im not sure if we will be trying or not... Just worked out that my EDD would be exactally on my sons 3rd birthday!! I dont think i could be super heavily pregnant, recovering from birth (and possible csect - i had one with DS) and with a newborn, OR worst still, in hospital! For his birthday....

Have to have a serious talk with DF tonight about IF we want to go ahead with this month....
    Thanks anyways, and good luck ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    This may be a completely daft question but what she's this mean? New to forums so still finding things I'm not sure about.
    People write subbing just so they can subscribe to notifications about the thread. If you click on subscribe, you often have to go to your favourites section (On your phone) to see the thread but if you actually participate in the thread you can get notifications when someone posts in the thread and it's also easier to get back to.

Hello ladies! Ive just ordered pre seed and was wondering if anyone has or will be using it this cycle?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I've been using pre-seed for about 18 months, lol. I've heard loads of people get BFP's on the first cycle they use it though (Ours is probably more that we have fertility issues that it's not helping us though). Since I have CM issues (Don't get EWCM at O time), we still use it. Plus, it's been DH's favourite lube A little goes a looooong way though. Don't use the amount they tell you to with the applicator! Use a small bit first and up it from there if you think you need more. We used the recommended amount and DH and I ended up laughing our heads of because of all the slip sliding around we were doing, hahaha.

I really hope it is amandale especially for how much it cost lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It is expensive but like in my previous post, a little does go a long way. But I suppose it also depends how much you DTD. We don't DTD anyway near enough (I complain to DH all the time, haha), so we don't actually use much of it in a cycle. Fingers crossed it helps you get your BFP! I've heard nothing but rave reviews about it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Butterfly, can u please take me out for this month??

Im not sure if we will be trying or not... Just worked out that my EDD would be exactally on my sons 3rd birthday!! I dont think i could be super heavily pregnant, recovering from birth (and possible csect - i had one with DS) and with a newborn, OR worst still, in hospital! For his birthday....

Have to have a serious talk with DF tonight about IF we want to go ahead with this month....
    Thanks anyways, and good luck ladies!!
    All up to date, have removed you shadow. Take care this month and Fx you get your BFP next month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived yesterday so can I please be put down for the 17th July

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a deal with the preseed from that lullaby website I got the lube and 10 hcg tests for $35 ! Haahaha I thought may aswell I spend so much on those tests lol fingers crossed it works for us Im keen to give it a try, df could last forever and I can't stay wet long enough so lube will defs benefit us haha sorry for tmi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I got a deal with the preseed from that lullaby website I got the lube and 10 hcg tests for $35 ! Haahaha I thought may aswell I spend so much on those tests lol fingers crossed it works for us Im keen to give it a try, df could last forever and I can't stay wet long enough so lube will defs benefit us haha sorry for tmi
    You will love the pre-seed then, the feel for both of us is awesome, haha. Continuing on from the TMI there...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    I'm using Maybe Baby sperm friendly lube. Same thing!
    Hilarious - we started using Maybe Baby this month too. Wish we had had it last time we were on clomiphene! Went to one of the biggest chemists in Newy to grab it (I'm not an internet buyer kind of person) and asked a sales assistant girl for sperm-friendly lubricant and I think I may have embarrassed her - she looked awfully confused and originally showed us to the condom/spermicide section, before I asked again and she had to go and get her supervisor to show us where it was (they've recently moved the store around and even though we looked we were in a hurry and couldn't see it). Thankfully the supervisor had some idea and showed us over to the pregnancy kit section which only had the one type of sf lube. Though I did see the forelife brand at another chemist yesterday - what's it like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    This is going to sound bizarre but thought I'd share. Each time AF arrives and I'm feeling a bit blurgh and sad, I look up the possible due date of my baby should I fall that cycle! So, from AF arriving today, I could be having a baby March 17 next year lol. Just a tad mad!!! Does anyone else do that? Or am I loopy on my lonesome?
    I did this too and would be due a few days before our 2nd wedding anniversary! July is going to be a good month I hope!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    I did this too and would be due a few days before our 2nd wedding anniversary! July is going to be a good month I hope!
    Naaw, that would be cute! Fx for you!

Our EDD would be my Dad's Birthday I'd be happy with that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Pumpkin1106  (12-06-2013)