Closed Thread
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Could be implantation hun I

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That would be so amazing but the only thing is it was a brown smudge and I have had that before not last month but the month before I had some brown cm it was more tho and was more like cm this is more like a smudge. I hope it's just a weird implanation haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are those ladies going who are currently in the TWW?

I've been having what could be pregnancy symptoms over the last week after having some brown discharge on Wednesday and Thursday (no idea when I ovulated). I've been getting cramps, pinching senstations, back ache and yesterday and today just generally feeling off and a bit deflated.

But even with that my mind is playing tricks on me! When I do feel ok I think start thinking I must be imagining all of those things and there is no possible way I could be pregnant!

Why do we do this to ourselves I'm CD 28 today so I could probably test but am going to try to hold out until Saturday. I don't feel at all like af is on her way but anythings possible!

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs c , test test test I want someone to post a bfp!!!
    What's your cycle length?

Hi whitneysun
    Hope your trac journey is quick!!!
    All helpful supportive ladies in here!!
    Good luck

Me 27
    DH 29
    Married 4yrs
    Together 10yrs
    DS 5
    Ttc 3 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Mrs c , test test test I want someone to post a bfp!!!
    What's your cycle length?
    I'm too scared that it will be a BFN! haha

I came off BC about a year ago and was getting 28-31 day cycles, then the last 3 months I've had a 43 day, 39 day and 18 day...so honestly, who knows!!

Last night I felt pretty ill around 9pm and more tired than usual so I'll see if the same happens tonight! If so, that might be enough to convince me to test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll send you a bottle of wine if it is a bfn!!! 😉
    By the sounds of it I think you might be hiding a bfp in there! Hope so!!!
    Ive had 2 bfn so far , cause I'm impatient ha ha but Atleast I can laugh about them.
    I'm on 8/9 dpo ... Due for af 12th July
    I " o" on the 25th/26th June I'm pretty positive ....

Me 27
    DH 29
    Married 4yrs
    Together 10yrs
    DS 5
    Ttc 3 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha if it is a bfn a bottle of wine will definitely be needed along with soft cheese and whatever else you can't have when you're pregnant!

The good thing about this week is we're getting a big pergola built and work is busy so I've got something to keep my mind off it otherwise I think I would be like you Felicia!

I think DH is getting a bit impatient, he's asking me every day if there are any symptoms. He'll probably convince me to test earlier if they keep up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love when you keep yourself busy cause the time does go quicker , we went to tamworth on the weekend and I didn't think about it the whole time then got home and it was like someone flicked the switch into overdrive, doesn't help I keep peeking into my "baby cupboard" or all little bits and pieces I've collected ... I got to put a lock on it!
    Oh that's super sweet your dh asks ... I told my husband I tested yesterday and he was like you said you were gonna wait till the 7th( think cause he doesn't want to deal with the sad wife) , I was like aaaarh you cranky at me, then i thought how sweet you remembered when I told you I was gonna test !
    Crazy hormones making me like this!!!
    Well I'm gonna check late tonight incase you decide to test!
    Good luck

Me 27
    DH 29
    Married 4yrs
    Together 10yrs
    DS 5
    Ttc 3 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    A weekend away is good for that!

I'll definitely update on here when I do end up testing if the witch doesn't arrive in the meantime!

All the best for you too hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsC FX for you! Looking forward to some more BFPs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsC86 View Post
    How are those ladies going who are currently in the TWW?

I've been having what could be pregnancy symptoms over the last week after having some brown discharge on Wednesday and Thursday (no idea when I ovulated). I've been getting cramps, pinching senstations, back ache and yesterday and today just generally feeling off and a bit deflated.

But even with that my mind is playing tricks on me! When I do feel ok I think start thinking I must be imagining all of those things and there is no possible way I could be pregnant!

Why do we do this to ourselves I'm CD 28 today so I could probably test but am going to try to hold out until Saturday. I don't feel at all like af is on her way but anythings possible!

Baby dust to all
    We'll my first HPT said -ve again so thought I'd see if it was just the test so bought some others and now 3 different brands have come back with so at the end of 13dpo. Thanks to cold have the worst headache, earache and dizziness, chest is so sore from pain of breathing, stomach is sore and a little nauseated still no AF though. Hoping that its a late BFP or the vitex has lengthened the cycle for no reason at all other then to make the chance of ttc further away then it should have been such as being in O week next week not in another 3 and a bit week weeks away