Closed Thread
Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes BFN!!!!!
    With the excitement I've had today I don't know what going on!
    Going to have will power and not test now till 7th July!!!

Did you......😳😁😜 ......

Me 27
    DH 29
    Married 4yrs
    Together 10yrs
    DS 5
    Ttc 3 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Hey! It's my birthday next Wednesday!!!
    Well its a good month and week then, so wish i wasn't going to be at work though especially not in my job these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    When are you testing wobblermummy?

I was under the misconception also that I would fall pregnant first cycle cause im 27yrs ,our son was a surprise and I just thought oh it must be easy to get pregnant considering we didn't even try last time, literally!
    But I've come to the conclusion I put way to much expectation on the ttc journey abd this is bigger than me and when a baby is meant to be here it will!!
    In saying I will make sure im doing everything in my power to make it happen ������������

Me 27
    DH 29
    Married 4yrs
    Together 10yrs
    DS 5
    Ttc 3 months
    Well i have just wasted another 2 HPTs both with BFN's thought would see if there was any difference between the brands lol not they were both negative which makes me worry and panic more as AF is due today. IN the last 8 or so months i have been tracking my periods they never get past 12dpo AF is always due yesterday or today so waiting for it atm but still hoping it doesn't come. After all the cramps i had on the weekend thought they may have been something like implantation cramps but shouldn't a bub have implanted by now though.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Sorry butterfly
    Oh no wobbler, fx its because theres a bub geting snug but just too early and af doesnt arrive!

I actually had a feeling before we stated ttc that this time would take ages (12+ months). We are up to 8.

Conceiving ds, I came off bc in jan. af feb and march, bfp april. Mc may. Af june. Bfp july.

Everyone was making jokes that I just had to look at df to get utd.....I just think we were really really incredibly lucky.
    I told DH before we started ttc we could take 2 years as we are heading into the 30's, up to 31 there is no change from 31 and issues but get more issues afterwards. He didn't like my negativity i said i was providing worst case scenarios. My mum was 32 when she had my brother and would havebeen 31 with the baby she lost at 14 weeks and both of them were the same as her pregnancies in her late 20's they were PG the month they said they wanted a baby, I wanted their luck but don't quite have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    What I thought was an implantation bleed yesterday became a 4 day early AF so if I'm back on a 23 day cycle I will be due to test again on the 23rd of July. 2 periods in one month. Grrr.
    So sorry to hear. I used to have this before I went on the pill and had my implants put in years ago AF that would last 2 weeks at a go sometimes even 6 weeks and then only 3 weeks off before the next lot I was so drained and anaemic no matter what iron rich foods i ate or supplements i took.

Well no spotting or cramping but won't start till AF begins if it does. Hope the Vitex has lengthened the LP like it lengthened the time to AF. I will be sorely upset if I'm not PG and i was good and forwent antipasto and the awesome $12 triple cream brie i took to my mums body shop party on saturday. So over this cold already, obviously needed to sleep today looked like i must have been belted across my face my poor nose bled so much while i was asleep, glad i went to bed with wet hair and there was a towel under my head not just a pillow with white pillow case lol.

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh bugger off all these BFNs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Ahh bugger off all these BFNs
    here here i'm over them completely. I would love to ask my mum around what day she found out she was PG with all of us cause never know we may have been slow nut just don't want to get her hopes up. She knows though cause i made a point of saying enjoy your cheese lol, i still had some bubbly but none of the food that is bad to pregnancy lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well if af arrives you should definatly go get a $12 Brie cheese and a whole bottle of wine to yourself , I think that's what I'll treat to this month if it arrives !!!
    Good luck to ladies testing tomorrow
    Its a order when I come on here I want to see pictures of bfp only Thankyou!!!!

Me 27
    DH 29
    Married 4yrs
    Together 10yrs
    DS 5
    Ttc 3 months

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (02-07-2013),NewMrs  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Well if af arrives you should definatly go get a $12 Brie cheese and a whole bottle of wine to yourself , I think that's what I'll treat to this month if it arrives !!!
    Good luck to ladies testing tomorrow
    Its a order when I come on here I want to see pictures of bfp only Thankyou!!!!

Me 27
    DH 29
    Married 4yrs
    Together 10yrs
    DS 5
    Ttc 3 months
    I did last month lol and had salad with fresh aioli again a favourite dressing can't have as made with fresh egg yolk. If my injuries didn't hurt so much would be doing more at the gym but making a conceited effort to just be in pain as i can't take my celebrex or nurofen while ttc and waiting on BFP or BFN

Good luck you as well Felicia a 3 month ttc buddy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let's not make it any longer than 3 months wobbler mummy , let's get this done quick !!! 😉

Me 27
    DH 29
    Married 4yrs
    Together 10yrs
    DS 5
    Ttc 3 months

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    this was our 3rd month ttc i am.31 next thursday :-( DH would have been happy to ttc before wedding but i know my.mum and nan would.have been upset cause they kept.reminding me not to and looking through 6 months pre ttc we bd on o day or day before o day every month lol just worked out that way lol.

Well 12dpo today no spotting and no.AF its due today. Had a few cramps though :-( developed a cold.from nowhere over night and my nose hasn't stopped bleeding since and cause of that i got dizzy twice not a great thing for a busy hospital no time for nurses to be sick.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    could be positive signs for you Wobbler!!! For you!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    Perhaps it's...er, your own lubrication? It can look similar to ewcm I believe...?
    Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kind of off topic, but just found out my friend with a baby, who has no time for me, is now facebook friend requesting my friend (from work) to be friends as she has a baby too!!! I introduced them at my wedding!

Tell me I'm not overreacting, but I'm offended that just because I don't have a baby, that I'm not suitable company anymore!!! Yet she has time for my best friend!!!???!! It really drives me crazy!

One day when I'm UTD, I'm going to promise myself never to do that to my other friends without kids. It's not fair and is really hurtful! Just because someone has a baby doesn't mean they have to forget about friends they've had for 15 years.

Grrrr rant over