Closed Thread
Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Oh, I do so hope Bebedayz!!! Six months ago when we TTC after losing our last pregnancy, no one we knew was pregnant and now everyone we hang with is, which is fantastic and we are excited for them, but I do want to put an order in for a new body.
    Ha! You and me both! New body would be great!!!! Order in for BFP for July..!!! Fx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?! Tomorrow starts a new month and I ain't feeling too positive about it for myself but lookin forward to seeing lots of BFPs in here!!! Bring It On!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (30-06-2013),NewMrs  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm new to this group, are TTC for number 3, have been officially TTC for 2 months. Am CD 1 today normally have 28 to 32 day cycles and am giving vitex a go. Baby dust to everyone this month.

Me 💑 Him
    👱👶 2 cheeky boys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi there! Looking forward to seeing lots of bfps in here this month. I had my trigger yesterday so oed tonight. Can i please have my testing day changed to the 14th. I won't be testing before then due to having fake hcg throughout my lp. Want to make sure my bfp isn't false.

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome cricket baby! I will update the list tomorrow

8 more minutes until July starts! I'm thinking it's going to be a full on BFP month!

AF is late for me but BFN Which means I'm having a long luteal phase because I know I'm definitely at least 15dpo today since my scan showed I had o'd already on CD15. I've never had this before! Usually if AF is late its predictable because I know I o'd late, this time there is no good reason for it, why are our bodies so confusing!! I had perfect cycles for 18 months and this last 6 months all sorts of odd stuff is happening. Grrrr.

GOOD LUCK FOR JULY EVERYONE!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's July!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cycle Day 21 (actually 22 now it is midnight) - and in the last 2 hours I started to feel nauseous. Not like run to the loo be sick nauseous but just feeling gross. The same type of Gross I felt when Pregnant with my son. I got morning sickness really quickly with him - like within a week of my BFP and though I never threw up I was nauseous 24/7 for 21 weeks ( I had to wear these really ugly grey sea sickness bands the whole time - even to a wedding haha). I probably just ate to much at my sons 3rd birthday party today but I went from feeling fine to feeling nauseous at 10pm tonight - and it has been 2 hours now and not stopped. I seriously doubt even if I was preg I would have levels strong enough to cause strong symptoms so early - but just stating it for the record so I can track it if it continues during the week. This is going to be the longest week in history!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay for july!!!!

FX for you Tin Girl!

So im CD25/26 (not quite sure) And thinking I Ovulated sometime in the past week. I dont Temp or OPK...so going by symptoms...Im thinking Maybe Monday (HEAPS of EWCM! Like ive never ever seen before!!), tuesday or Thursday...But then i got a little more EWCM on Saturday with a Huge stab...

Ideally i wish i could say i O'd Monday night, and the stab and EWCM on Saturday was the result of implantation! But i dont think its possible? It seems too early.. It would have only been 5dpo at the most.

Im itching to test, but telling myself its a waste because im not sure when I Ovulated so chances are i would get a BFN. I *THINK* AF is due on about the 11th? Thats going by my previous cycles of 36 days....
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 01-07-2013 at 00:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    yay for july!!!!

FX for you Tin Girl!

So im CD25/26 (not quite sure) And thinking I Ovulated sometime in the past week. I dont Temp or OPK...so going by symptoms...Im thinking Maybe Monday (HEAPS of EWCM! Like ive never ever seen before!!), tuesday or Thursday...But then i got a little more EWCM on Saturday with a Huge stab...

Ideally i wish i could say i O'd Monday night, and the stab and EWCM on Saturday was the result of implantation! But i dont think its possible? It seems too early.. It would have only been 5dpo at the most.

Im itching to test, but telling myself its a waste because im not sure when I Ovulated so chances are i would get a BFN. I *THINK* AF is due on about the 11th? Thats going by my previous cycles of 36 days....
    Hold off a few more days shadow - you know an early bfn does nothing for your mood. Too early yet (If only I convinced myself of this every month)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah i know at the MOST id be pushing 6dpo so its far far far too early... But doesnt stop me from wanting to test!! Im hoping to hold out until the 14th... I keep telling myself to wait till then. So hopefully i hold off for a while yet! 2 weeks to go!! LOL