Closed Thread
Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 991
  1. #391
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh that's exciting,good luck

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    1,265
    Thanked
    495
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Oh, I am waiting for AF so we can start trying! It's due to arrive on Tuesday... this will be cycle 1 for us.
    Good luck.. CD11. First cycle as well xx

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All up to date.

    So FS appointment went well, all being well we will be starting to cycle August! DH's SA came back a bit better than last time, so it's a little bit of unknown infertility happening because my scans came back OK as well. They have a theory that maybe because DH's morph is low but count is very high that maybe too many abnormal are crowding the egg and not allowing normal ones through. OR, there may be something wrong with my egg quality or even possibly endo. I hope not He said since we've tried for so long that our best option would be IVF with ICSI. Hopefully it works for us and there are no further issues! Next appointment is counselor (July 18th) and nursing appointment (July 24th) then it's all systems go. Fx we don't run in to any other issues along the way.

    Still hoping for a natural BFP this month of course, AF due today but not here yet. Got bad AF cramps still though so I think it's on the way.

    Jubilant July starts tomorrow!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (30-06-2013)

  5. #394
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    786
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Owls are so cute! I'd use for a girl though :-)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

    butterfly2013  (30-06-2013)

  7. #395
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD 11 here. Started opk's really early, CD 7, as AF is short (3-4 days) and cycle is only 26-28 days long. Still neg but hoping for o around CD 13-16.

    Had a massive blue with DH a couple of days ago as he really feels the stress from me to get it right. Thank God we argued because now the stress is gone and today, ***tmi alert*** we had the best bd session in a long time. I was so emotional I actually cried

    I still temp and test on opk's but we have agreed just to dtd every second day and stay positive. Depending on when I o I might have to move my date

    Here's hoping to a bfp for all July testers! fx

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (30-06-2013),NewMrs  (30-06-2013)

  9. #396
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    1,265
    Thanked
    495
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    CD 11 here. Started opk's really early, CD 7, as AF is short (3-4 days) and cycle is only 26-28 days long. Still neg but hoping for o around CD 13-16.

    Had a massive blue with DH a couple of days ago as he really feels the stress from me to get it right. Thank God we argued because now the stress is gone and today, ***tmi alert*** we had the best bd session in a long time. I was so emotional I actually cried

    I still temp and test on opk's but we have agreed just to dtd every second day and stay positive. Depending on when I o I might have to move my date

    Here's hoping to a bfp for all July testers! fx
    Good Luck xx

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMrs For This Useful Post:

    cmwtc2012  (30-06-2013)

  11. #397
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    All up to date.

    So FS appointment went well, all being well we will be starting to cycle August! DH's SA came back a bit better than last time, so it's a little bit of unknown infertility happening because my scans came back OK as well. They have a theory that maybe because DH's morph is low but count is very high that maybe too many abnormal are crowding the egg and not allowing normal ones through. OR, there may be something wrong with my egg quality or even possibly endo. I hope not He said since we've tried for so long that our best option would be IVF with ICSI. Hopefully it works for us and there are no further issues! Next appointment is counselor (July 18th) and nursing appointment (July 24th) then it's all systems go. Fx we don't run in to any other issues along the way.

    Still hoping for a natural BFP this month of course, AF due today but not here yet. Got bad AF cramps still though so I think it's on the way.

    Jubilant July starts tomorrow!
    Sounds like things are moving along for you then Butterfly!!! That's great.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    butterfly2013  (30-06-2013)

  13. #398
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ok, AF is arriving a little early, not sure how good that is, as that means this cycle was only 24 days. Do you count CD1 as the day when full on AF arrives, just spotting at the moment? I am such a noob!

  14. #399
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    ok, AF is arriving a little early, not sure how good that is, as that means this cycle was only 24 days. Do you count CD1 as the day when full on AF arrives, just spotting at the moment? I am such a noob!
    CD1 is full on AF I think

  15. #400
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,276
    Thanks
    716
    Thanked
    1,109
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    All up to date.

    So FS appointment went well, all being well we will be starting to cycle August! DH's SA came back a bit better than last time, so it's a little bit of unknown infertility happening because my scans came back OK as well. They have a theory that maybe because DH's morph is low but count is very high that maybe too many abnormal are crowding the egg and not allowing normal ones through. OR, there may be something wrong with my egg quality or even possibly endo. I hope not He said since we've tried for so long that our best option would be IVF with ICSI. Hopefully it works for us and there are no further issues! Next appointment is counselor (July 18th) and nursing appointment (July 24th) then it's all systems go. Fx we don't run in to any other issues along the way.

    Still hoping for a natural BFP this month of course, AF due today but not here yet. Got bad AF cramps still though so I think it's on the way.

    Jubilant July starts tomorrow!
    Great to get some answers and idea of where to go from here, no harm in still trying the old fashioned way but atleast there are some ideas of where to go from here. Hope the next appointment goes well and you finally get that BFP that stays.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

    butterfly2013  (30-06-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jolly July Testing Thread!!!
    By OurSerendipity in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1023
    Last Post: 16-06-2013, 20:18
  2. Magical May Testing Thread
    By GDYB03 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 21:57
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 19:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Hunter Women's Health Centre
Hunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric health.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!