Closed Thread
Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF arrived this morning. I really wasn't expecting it so I was completely shattered. TMI warning but after i wiped this morning i literally burst into tears. DH was already at work so i just sat there alone crying. Struggling at the moment with TTC. Trying to stay my positive self and keep telling myself its ok and that it can take a perfectly healthy couple up to a year on average. But I think that now it's reached to month 8 of TTC it just feels more out of reach than ever. Sorry about the sad sack post...having a drink with DH now. He is being so amazing about it all. I really am lucky to have such a supportive husband, he is going to make such a wonderful dad...now just to fall pregnant...

Don't know that ill make the end of this month but maybe still leave me down for the 31st for now. Thanks butterfly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jessiw I know exactly how you feel it is so hard ! Df and I have been ttc for about 7 months now and never in a million years did I think it would be this hard it feels so out of reach and I am only 22 years old df is 24. It shouldnt be this hard for us at this age given that we are both healthy well so we thought and the doctors don't take us seriously due to that fact they think we have all the time in the world but don't understand that we don't want to wait and we have decided this is what we want to live and work for ! So I know how you feel it is so disappointing and we can feel so sure that "this month" will be the month but in the end we just have to have the ultimate patients lol but in saying all this just hang in there and keep trying try make some fun from it I get excited to try every month now and iv tried to turn it into a positive thing as hard as it is its better than feeling down about it constantly because that just makes things worse try as hard as you can to stay positive

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im trading ice cream for sex lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandale,where are you from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    AF arrived this morning. I really wasn't expecting it so I was completely shattered. TMI warning but after i wiped this morning i literally burst into tears. DH was already at work so i just sat there alone crying. Struggling at the moment with TTC. Trying to stay my positive self and keep telling myself its ok and that it can take a perfectly healthy couple up to a year on average. But I think that now it's reached to month 8 of TTC it just feels more out of reach than ever. Sorry about the sad sack post...having a drink with DH now. He is being so amazing about it all. I really am lucky to have such a supportive husband, he is going to make such a wonderful dad...now just to fall pregnant...

Don't know that ill make the end of this month but maybe still leave me down for the 31st for now. Thanks butterfly
    Hugs JessiW. I know exactly how you feel. Hopefully July is lucky for us both.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post

Jesse I took 9 months to conceive my son and I was really disheartened at the time. But when I look at it now and at the perfect little boy he has become (he is 3 on Sunday) then I realise that it happened at the exact time it should have as the exact person that needed to arrive in my life was born. It will happen for you and your hubby and all this time will just make sense to you in an instant. Good Luck xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Tin Girl For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (24-06-2013),JessiW  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiffany I'm from sydney where are you from ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much lovelies. I honestly got really teary reading your lovely msges. It makes it feel better knowing I'm not alone and that I have the support if such wonderful women going through the same thing. Hopefully this month will be a great one. DH and I are pretty good at keeping things interesting but still exhausted. Definitely having some chocolate binges over the next few days!

Amandale - We are both really healthy too so it's a bit of a pain. I feel you. Hubby and I both always imagined having kids young so it's hard waiting so long for our special bub to bless us with its arrival.

Funchu - Hugs. Hopefully you get your well deserved BFP this month too gorgeous girl.

Tin Tin - wow 9mths. Although we aren't far off now. 9 is a lucky number for me so maybe it will be as lucky as it was for you. It definitely will all be worth it when our perfect bub arrives and we will forget about the wait we went through. Just have to try to remind myself of this sometimes. 3 years old such a fun age.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Tiffany I'm from sydney where are you from ?
    South Africa but live in adelaide I just turned 24 on june 18th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so happy right now!! I will never but opks from inpregnancy again because they are crap!!! So happy I bought oricle and so happy my last digi was a face!!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (25-06-2013),butterfly2013  (24-06-2013)