Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes it does it goes all the way up until my period ! Lol very annoying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Oh k so its not just me haha I was worried it was my body getting ready for a period early using the progesterone before I even had a chance but then I did some research and that's not the case it will either worse if I'm pregnant or ease of if I'm getting my period as the progesterone eases off so I'm
    Glad I read that lol
    Thats one way I know I oed and if my boobd get super sore (14 H cup) then I can assume im pregnant its happened thr last two times ive been pregnant but who knows lol. Still eggw cm,temp went up from 36.17 to 36.31 dosnt feel like much of a rise. Ill try bd tonight incase cuz dp didn't want to.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    well let the two week wait begin. First cycle of trying for number 2 here so we are pretty relaxed about our approach so far as it is just early days, but if forgot how long the TWW can feel!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Tin Girl For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Please put me down for testing on 30 July. Stupid long cycles.

I'm still not sure that we'll even try this cycle. I'm feeling really over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I thought I had already ovulated but I may be wrong I got a full positive yesterday so we did it in the morning straight after the test I thought for sure it would have ended today and my boobs r sore, and iv got a creamy kind of tacky discharge what could that b do u think ? I thought it was supposed to dry up straight away after ovulation so I expected to be dry today, and if it turns out I am ovulating do u think that if df and I bd tonight we will miss the egg ? So worried now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Please put me down for testing on 30 July. Stupid long cycles.

I'm still not sure that we'll even try this cycle. I'm feeling really over it.
    I know how you feel Funchu and I really wish I could say something to make you feel better but TTC is heartbreaking and you do get over the constant disappointment. Hopefully July is your month x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I thought I had already ovulated but I may be wrong I got a full positive yesterday so we did it in the morning straight after the test I thought for sure it would have ended today and my boobs r sore, and iv got a creamy kind of tacky discharge what could that b do u think ? I thought it was supposed to dry up straight away after ovulation so I expected to be dry today, and if it turns out I am ovulating do u think that if df and I bd tonight we will miss the egg ? So worried now lol
    It wouldn't be leftover erghem, product would it? I sometimes can have it slowly coming out for a day or two after. You can ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive OPK though so it is possible you could still be fertile. Remember the little spermies do stay alive in there for quite a long time though so I wouldn't stress too much. DTD if you feel up to it tonight anyway I reckon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Put me down for the 18th pretty please! Cycle #7... Here's hoping for some BFPs for us all this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks butterfly maybe it is leftover but we shall do it tonight just incase lol I don't want any regrets this month !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg we are the same atm. I just did a sneaky test at work and my opk is darker than its every been and cervix is so soft and lots of egw cm so I guess we will be ovulating at the same time. Im deff gonna dtd tonight

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app