Closed Thread
Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 991
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Ahhhh I don't know how to interpret these tests. Digi says no so im guessing they are still neg

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    The tests look a bit strange, does the dye usually look patchy like that on those type? How annoying

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    The tests look a bit strange, does the dye usually look patchy like that on those type? How annoying
    No idea hey, I sent the last batch back and these are the new batch. Its making me angry,these are from inpregnancy on ebay.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Are they hpts or opks? If they are opks then the test line has to be as dark as the control line. Maybe you ovulated in between the two tests or you are about to ovulate.
    Opks,yea I know the ruls of opks I just dont understand why a small half is dark abd the other isn't. I haven't had a positive yet so it must be coming soon. My orical and digi are deff neg. These are **** tests I wont be getting them again

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Pprom.mama; 22-06-2013 at 21:37.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    No idea hey, I sent the last batch back and these are the new batch. Its making me angry,these are from inpregnancy on ebay.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh no I got those to hrmmmm

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Oh no I got those to hrmmmm
    They are so crap, they sent me a new batch but they are still crap,they dont absorb properly and have half coloured lines. If you have the same issue let them know so they stop selling them,I have orial opks too but they are taking so long to get darker

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    They are so crap, they sent me a new batch but they are still crap,they dont absorb properly and have half coloured lines. If you have the same issue let them know so they stop selling them,I have orial opks too but they are taking so long to get darker

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Ok ill let you know in a week or so. I think I'm might buy forelife just in case.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    70
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Ok ill let you know in a week or so. I think I'm might buy forelife just in case.
    I buy forelife but am finding I get positives with them and not with fr, even from the same sample!?

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,276
    Thanks
    716
    Thanked
    1,109
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Ok ill let you know in a week or so. I think I'm might buy forelife just in case.
    i got my positives.with them before digital. now i have seen a true positive in them wont go mad another time as was so much darker. look on their website forelife.com so much cheaper then shops and can buy in bulk to make cheaper still if thats the way you want to go ;-)
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    i got my positives.with them before digital. now i have seen a true positive in them wont go mad another time as was so much darker. look on their website forelife.com so much cheaper then shops and can buy in bulk to make cheaper still if thats the way you want to go ;-)
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks! I'll have a look into it

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    7
    Reviews
    0
    Put the 7th down for me please.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jolly July Testing Thread!!!
    By OurSerendipity in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1023
    Last Post: 16-06-2013, 20:18
  2. Magical May Testing Thread
    By GDYB03 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 21:57
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 19:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Little Kickers NSW
Little Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we provide a positive fun-filled soccer program for children aged 18 months -7 years in a vibrant, group play environment.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!