Closed Thread
Page 18 of 100 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 991
  1. #171
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So this month I really started things properly (bbt and cm charts) and it turns out so far AF is really only 2-3 days and the rest is 2 days either side of just spotting. Is that weird? I O around cd14-16 and my cycle is 26-28 days long. Will a short AF hinder my bm plans???

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Attachment 38213

    Ok so I did this tonight does this mean I'm ovulating ?
    I'd do another 3-4 hours after that test to see if it gets darker

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    786
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Bring it on July!!!!!!
    Wahoo!!! every TTC's dream parcel arrival!!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

    cmwtc2012  (21-06-2013)

  5. #174
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    So this month I really started things properly (bbt and cm charts) and it turns out so far AF is really only 2-3 days and the rest is 2 days either side of just spotting. Is that weird? I O around cd14-16 and my cycle is 26-28 days long. Will a short AF hinder my bm plans???
    I asked my GP about this (mine only lasts 1-2 days) and she said she didn't think it would be a problem and I should just count myself lucky. The FS said if my cycles are regular then its usually not a problem but he did a mid cycle scan anyway. I get the results next Friday so I will let you know. Might be worth asking your GP for a mid cycle scan to check the lining is building ok if its something you are concerned about.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

    cmwtc2012  (21-06-2013)

  7. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    I'd do another 3-4 hours after that test to see if it gets darker
    I agree

  8. #176
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    I asked my GP about this (mine only lasts 1-2 days) and she said she didn't think it would be a problem and I should just count myself lucky. The FS said if my cycles are regular then its usually not a problem but he did a mid cycle scan anyway. I get the results next Friday so I will let you know. Might be worth asking your GP for a mid cycle scan to check the lining is building ok if its something you are concerned about.
    Only been a couple of months. I'll give it a few more and if things don't happen I'll go down that path

    ETA my cycles are very regular!

  9. #177
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Only been a couple of months. I'll give it a few more and if things don't happen I'll go down that path

    ETA my cycles are very regular!
    It's great your cycles are very regular, that's always a good thing

    I woke up this morning with a heavy feeling uterus and lightning strike type pains, I've had pinches and pulls but not had this sharp stab pains before. It's gone now and I just feel bloated. Since I'm 6dpo today it's hard not to feel slightly excited it might be implantation pains! But then I've had about a million different things happen in the tww that got my hopes up so I should know by now to just try and be patient, lol.

    I hope everyone is having a great weekend x

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

    cmwtc2012  (22-06-2013)

  11. #178
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,084
    Thanks
    7,247
    Thanked
    5,860
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    It's great your cycles are very regular, that's always a good thing

    I woke up this morning with a heavy feeling uterus and lightning strike type pains, I've had pinches and pulls but not had this sharp stab pains before. It's gone now and I just feel bloated. Since I'm 6dpo today it's hard not to feel slightly excited it might be implantation pains! But then I've had about a million different things happen in the tww that got my hopes up so I should know by now to just try and be patient, lol.

    I hope everyone is having a great weekend x
    Ooooo I'm 6dpo too! Good luck!! Iv had the runs since 3dpo but I think I just have a bug. Iv had stabbing pains and gass too but I often get stabbing pains cause of my ovary cysts.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    butterfly2013  (22-06-2013)

  13. #179
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhhh I don't know how to interpret these tests. Digi says no so im guessing they are still neg

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

  14. #180
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,084
    Thanks
    7,247
    Thanked
    5,860
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Ahhhh I don't know how to interpret these tests. Digi says no so im guessing they are still neg

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Are they hpts or opks? If they are opks then the test line has to be as dark as the control line. Maybe you ovulated in between the two tests or you are about to ovulate.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jolly July Testing Thread!!!
    By OurSerendipity in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1037
    Last Post: 16-06-2013, 20:18
  2. Magical May Testing Thread
    By GDYB03 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 21:57
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 437
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 19:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!