Closed Thread
Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Cmwtc, where did you get all those from ? I'm looking to buy some
    Ebay user is inpregnancy but there are all different ones. They were good. Gave me a really good deal on postage will let you know if they work well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    You have the same thermometer as me well one of mine,I got a different one because that one wasnt giving accurate reading

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh no how did you know it was inaccurate? I tested under my armpit and seemed ok..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Oh no how did you know it was inaccurate? I tested under my armpit and seemed ok..
    I took few temps and they were all different they would go fron 36.30 then 35.50 to 36.7 so bought a new one and my new one seems much more accurate.

I would say its most likely the battery but ita fairly new so it cant be,its my second one of them my puppy chewed my first one lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Hi Starsoid, just wanted to lend a sympathetic ear. My DH has a very very low s3x drive which makes TTC very hard. We've had some of the issues with it happening mid DTD as well. Since TTC, his libido has dropped even more because he feels pressured. What has made it better for me is not talking about O time or TTC with him AT ALL. Telling him when I might be o'ing was making him feel so much more pressured and made his libido leave the building, then he felt guilty he couldn't perform and it would snowball from there. Since not discussing TTC all the time or telling him when I O, I have found he naturally WANTS it more around O time (Hormones I'm giving off I'm guessing). It really is hard for them as well and I have realised that talking about it does put a lot of pressure on them. It's really difficult because I've missed some absolute perfect O times because of it in the past, but I've definitely found not talking about it and making DTD more 'spontaneous' has helped a lot.
    Thanks so much, Butterfly. It's nice to know I'm not alone, although I'm sorry to hear that things have not been easy for you, either. Sounds like we're in quite similar situations!

I decided to just leave it for this month and I'm definitely going to follow your advice and not tell him anything and be more spontaneous. 😃 I do think I made the mistake of talking about it this month, and he's also come down with a bad cold so it was probably a combination of the two.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a huge temp spike this morning but I havnt had a positive opk yet,ahhhh this happend last cycle too,ill test with my digital again and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks cmwtc
    Tiffany iv had the same issue this morning my temp spiked to 36.4 and yesterday it was 36.2 and the day before it was 36.1 every other morning it was 36.0. I don't know what to think as my cm hasn't gotten to the sticky stage yet it just remained watery and all opks have been negative its so confusing ! An the bbt was taken at the exact same time every morning so I don't know lol df and I have Ben sticking to doing it every second day so we made sure to do it this morning just incase i ovulated last night really hoping we caught the eggy ! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks cmwtc
    Tiffany iv had the same issue this morning my temp spiked to 36.4 and yesterday it was 36.2 and the day before it was 36.1 every other morning it was 36.0. I don't know what to think as my cm hasn't gotten to the sticky stage yet it just remained watery and all opks have been negative its so confusing ! An the bbt was taken at the exact same time every morning so I don't know lol df and I have Ben sticking to doing it every second day so we made sure to do it this morning just incase i ovulated last night really hoping we caught the eggy ! Lol
    Yea mines still whiteish and is starting to become eggwhite but not a lot but I have pre seed so ill just use that. Im hoping to get a positive opk tonight,I will try to get it in tonight lol I didn't last night fx we both catch the eggy.

With the clearblue digi you need to hold urine for 4 hours and refrain from drinking for those 4 hours. I have o pain so hopefully something is happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cm is drying up there was heaps this morning tho so hopefully we caught it ? Lol
    I think I'm going to try a different ovulation test next month iv been using first response and had nothing ! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1371801084.669834.jpg

Ok so I did this tonight does this mean I'm ovulating ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 38213

Ok so I did this tonight does this mean I'm ovulating ?
    Probably will in the next 24 hours if its your first postive.
    Mines getting there so I think I might get my postive tomorrow hopefully you really cant see much on a oic on bubhub
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Pprom.mama; 21-06-2013 at 20:32.